Message 13 Mai 2016, 00:52

Odd2008NET_vol1: Lyoko Academy

Odd2008NET VOL 1: Lyoko Warriors Academy for the Elite

*As written in TV script format* (P)Original-Publish 2011
Backstory: In the beginning Anthea Hopper, Franz Hopper, and their daughter Aelita Schaeffer, were living
in harmony, Everything changed when Franz' past threatened them. So, he built the supercomputer, created Lyoko, and Xana, but Xana refused to live in peace with people. Once Anthea was kidnapped, it became clear to Franz to go to Lyoko with Aelita and shut off the supercomputer. 14 or 15 Years afterward, Franz sacrifices himself, so that Jeremy's Anti-Xana program would have enough power to activate and propagate. At his end, Xana injects his source codes into Aelita, Odd, Ulrich and Yumi, and they shutdown the supercomputer... Until now!!! Xana has returned, more powerful than ever, and he's constantly at attempts to murder the powerful four and steal his codes back, by any means necessary. After almost loosing Odd, they decided to hold an Academy coincide with Kadic to train and possibly recruit new Lyoko Warriors.

Ulrich: Einstein, are you sure this is a good idea, after what happened with William?
Jeremy: We don't have any choice, we need to expand the group before we end up getting killed!
Yumi: I'm with Ulrich on this one, this isn't a good idea!
Aelita: Are you forgetting that we almost lost Odd?!
Odd: I think we might be better off to expand the group, I know that you guys want to live, so do I; as powerful as Xana is now, we need to expand.
Yumi & Ulrich: Okay!

*CONTEST*
I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT THE REST OF MY STORY!
THOSE WHO READ THIS YOU CAN ADD TO IT IN A NEW FICTION POST
ON YUMI2004 \ ALSO YOU CAN EMAIL Ulrich AT ulrichstern506@gmail.com!
THANK YOU\MERCI\GRASIAS