Specters, Polymorphs & Monomorphic Clones

Come here to speak about all what you think about Code lyko.

Futur Lyokofan

Message 18 Mai 2012, 05:56

Specters, Polymorphs & Monomorphic Clones

How do you think specters are able to possess people and grant them amazing superhuman abilities? Who would win a fight, a possessed human or a monomorphic clone?

Jeune Lyokophile

Message 18 Mai 2012, 15:32

Re: Specters, Polymorphs & Monomorphic Clones

Agent Johnson a écrit:How do you think specters are able to possess people and grant them amazing superhuman abilities? Who would win a fight, a possessed human or a monomorphic clone?

Posessed human for sure.
dead account! dead account!

Futur Lyokofan

Message 25 Mai 2012, 23:51

sixthwarrior a écrit:
Agent Johnson a écrit:How do you think specters are able to possess people and grant them amazing superhuman abilities? Who would win a fight, a possessed human or a monomorphic clone?

Posessed human for sure.

Do you believe that because Xanafied-Will defeated his clone with the click of a button? The William clone held his own against the original just fine, at least until the end.

Tueur de Blocks

Message 26 Mai 2012, 03:35

i'd say the polymorphicspecter would win. Mostly because I'm sure someone possessed by Xana can still die the specters aren't technically alive so they cant' technically die. does that make sense?
.....Yay ... just yay

Futur Lyokofan

Message 23 Juin 2012, 09:25

DragonGirl a écrit:i'd say the polymorphicspecter would win. Mostly because I'm sure someone possessed by Xana can still die the specters aren't technically alive so they cant' technically die. does that make sense?

We've never seen a Xanafied-person die, so we can't really be sure about that. The only time a person under Xana's control came close to "dying" was when Xana himself was expiring because of the Super Calculator's lack of nuclear energy. But as I said before, we're not really sure.

Retourner vers Talking about Code Lyoko