Break in the Airing Coming Soon?

Come here to speak about all what you think about Code lyko.

Grand Maître du lancer d'éventail

Message 18 Avr 2013, 12:24

Break in the Airing Coming Soon?

It seems that the hiatus that was initially announced, then canceled or postponed, is actually coming soon. According to this TV guide, the episode airing on May 4th, 2013 will be XANA 2.0.

So it means the last episode before the break will be #18 (Obstinacy).

EDIT: Cortex is announced for May 11th.

Lyokofan

Message 18 Avr 2013, 17:07

Re: Break in the Airing Coming Soon?

Olivier a écrit:It seems that the hiatus that was initially announced, then canceled or postponed, is actually coming soon. According to this TV guide, the episode airing on May 4th, 2013 will be XANA 2.0.

So it means the last episode before the break will be #18 (Obstinacy).

ow, well it was bound to happen eventually. it is better than what Cartoonnetwork does, they will mark all the episodes as new even if they are reruns in an effort to increase there rarings

PS, the sub's corrections will be up around 6 est pm. i am volunteering in the rock away.

Grand Maître du lancer d'éventail

Message 01 Mai 2013, 11:58

Spectromania is announced for May 18th.

I think the hiatus is definitely here.

Lyokofan

Message 01 Mai 2013, 13:05

Oh no! Who knows how long will we have to wait for CLE continue with ep 19?! Besides, it's quite a weird time for a break!

Démolisseur de Mégatanks

Message 03 Mai 2013, 16:58

Break officially confirmed!

As suspected two weeks ago, and after new informations obtained from France 4 confirming the break in the airing of Code Lyoko Evolution, Moonscoop just confirmed it on their Facebook page:

Official Facebook page, in French a écrit:Bonjour à tous ! Comme certains s'en doutaient, la diffusion des épisodes de CODE LYOKO EVOLUTION est interrompue pour le moment.
En attendant la reprise, avec les nouveaux épisodes, retrouvez tous les samedis matins la rediffusion des 18 premiers épisodes sur France 4.
Nous allons continuer les concours avec des questions sur les épisodes diffusés, alors restez attentifs !!

Our translation:

Hello everyone! As suspected by some people, the airing of new CODE LYOKO EVOLUTION episodes is interrupted for the moment.
Before the resumption of new episodes, you will find every Saturday morning a replay of the first 18 episodes on France 4.
We will continue the contest with questions about the episodes aired, so stay tuned!

So you will find, as announced, a replay of the episode XANA 2.0 tomorrow morning.
Of course, we will keep you informed of the date of resumption when announced.

Lyokofan

Message 04 Mai 2013, 01:41

I calculated the estimated time CLE will resume airing, if France 4 does not air anything else other than the 18 episodes. It is around the 2nd week of September. Around 4.5 months of break. Now that's what I call a long time!

Démolisseur de Mégatanks

Message 04 Mai 2013, 01:53

Yeah, I calculated too and I found Saturday September 7...
It's just at the end of summer holidays in France, so this date seems credible.

But anyway, we don't know if France 4 really plans to replay the first 18 episodes before #19. Because sometimes they change their programming during summer holidays.

And the series was sold in some French-speaking countries like Belgium. Maybe they will have new episodes before France?

Démolisseur de Mégatanks

Message 13 Juin 2013, 19:01

It's now official: France 4 (the TV channel responsible of the airing of Code Lyoko Evolution in France) has confirmed to us that the remaining episodes of CLE (from ep. #19 to ep. #26) would air in September, after summer holidays.

More details coming soon in a dedicated topic...

Retourner vers Talking about Code Lyoko