Airing of CL and CLE on Canal J

Come here to speak about all what you think about Code lyko.

Lyokofan

Message 11 Juin 2013, 07:24

Airing of CL and CLE on Canal J

codelyoko.fr a écrit:Grosse news aujourd'hui !! Canal J fait son grand retour dans le bal de la diffusion de Code Lyoko... ET de Code Lyoko Evolution !!
En effet, Canal J va rediffuser durant l'été 2013 l'intégralité de la série animée Code Lyoko. Nostalgiques Lyokofans, ça, c'est pour vous !

Mais plus encore, il semblerait que Code Lyoko Evolution soit prévu pour la rentrée scolaire 2013 sur Canal J !
Cela relance fortement une hypothèse que nous avions émise lors de l'annonce de la coupure de diffusion sur France 4 : Canal J commencera-t-elle la diffusion avant que France 4 ne reprenne la sienne ? Le rythme de diffusion des épisodes fera-t-il que la saison 1 de Code Lyoko Evolution s'achèvera d'abord sur Canal J ? Ou France 4 reprendra-t-elle la diffusion des épisodes inédits dans le courant de l'été ?

Autre question, la mise à disposition des épisodes sur Itunes restera-t-elle callée sur la diffusion de France 4 ? Ou bien les épisodes diffusés par Canal J seront ils disponibles ?

This translates to:
codelyoko.fr a écrit:Big news today! Canal J made his comeback in the ballroom of the dissemination of Code Lyoko... AND Code Lyoko Evolution! Indeed, Canal J will rebroadcast during the summer of 2013 all the whole animated series Code Lyoko. Nostalgic Lyokofans, this is for you!

But more importantly, it seems that Code Lyoko Evolution is scheduled for the school year 2013 on Canal J! This strongly raises a hypothesis that we had issued with the announcement of the cut of broadcast on France 4: Will Canal J begin airing until France 4 resume hers? Make the pace of diffusion of episodes that season 1 of Code Lyoko Evolution will end on Canal J? Or France 4 resume dissemination of unpublished episodes in the summer?

Another issue, the availability of episodes on Itunes remain callee on the dissemination of France 4? Will the episodes broadcast by Canal J be they available?

So, what do you think?
(Sorry if any of this info is wrong, I just translated and altered this to what seems to make sense to me. If anything is wrong, please correct me.)

Démolisseur de Mégatanks

Message 12 Juin 2013, 02:02

Re: Airing of CL and CLE on Canal J

Thank you for your translation!

In my opinion, I think that the airing will resume on France 4 in september. And probably before Canal J, which is a paid channel (as France 4 is a state-owned free channel). Few people can receive it.
But it depends on the airing schedule chosen by Canal J : one episode per week, or one episode per day :P

Retourner vers Talking about Code Lyoko