Odd

Come here to give us your advice about Charaters and relationships.

Superstar

Message 29 Avr 2005, 09:00

Odd

Well, Odd and his humour :roll:
Talking about him

Batman + Kiwi = Chauve - Souris

Localisation: Le Arizona ou le désert de Lyoko: Ils sont pareils.

Message 30 Avr 2005, 10:00

-
Well, Odd is the master and protector of the Magnificent Kiwi. What more noble recommendation could a chap have?
-
-
-
-
Clemouille -- Merci for all your work restoring the anglais forum!
-

Lyokophile à vie

Message 02 Mai 2005, 15:36

Yeah, that must be awesome, being le maître de Kiwi. Unfortunately for our little bullterrier, he always seems like he's trying to evade getting stuck in the wrong hands (think Jim and Sissi), and from le proviseur, as your cool new avi suggests. Too bad dogs aren't allowed at Kadic; maybe another student could have a dog that could be Kiwi's friend.

d'accord: mercie for everything, Clem! :D

Grand Maître de l'esquive au sabre

Message 02 Mai 2005, 18:26

I like Odd.

He is a good member of the group, and he is always happy.

PS:sorry but I am not good in English but I am training.

Lyokophile à vie

Message 03 Mai 2005, 16:23

ohh, woops! i had a post in this thread from late last night, but i think i forgot to press the "envoyer" button. so I'll repost it:

Volfor, your English is quite good! :D

And- I was wondering; do we know where Odd comes from? Becuase i've heard many different explanations, ranging from Italy (della Robbia is his last name), America, and from Australia/New Zealand (thus the name of our little bullterrier, Kiwi ;)). People also say that in Holliday in the Fog, Yumi or someone made a reference to Odd living "half a world away," and he was at the airport to get back home.

Maybe we'll find out next season.

Tueur de Blocks

Message 03 Mai 2005, 17:54

hello all the people, I noticed this forum was as interesting as the french one , so I'm here :D so that I'll improve my english and i'll meet new people

I think he was at the airport just to go to the mountain for hollidays, but I'm not sure .

and about his origins, I surmise he may well come from italy ( his last name like you said ) , however I didn't make a link between the name kiwi and australia or amerika, it seems unpropable ( strange word, doesn't exist ? ) cause it's too difficult to find .

like for volfor, be indulgent please .

Message 04 Mai 2005, 00:19

bonjour manson ! bienvenue sur le forum anglais :D et amusez-vous bien ici (i think my French is correct, but i'm not sure :?)

i agree with you- i think it is most likely that Odd is Italian origin, from his last name. I don't know about the Kiwi name, but i heard- the Kiwi is the national bird of New Zealand, and someone interpreted that as his nationality. however that's probably not the most likely place.

Message 04 Mai 2005, 05:32

-
Volfor says, elsewhere:
"Why Odd has got 10 lasers. Yumi has got infinity shoot (with her fan-shapped) and it his alone arm ... if he has not bullets, he is game over..."
-
Yeah, the poor guy is just getting warmed up and promptly runs out of ammo. I guess it adds a dramatic added problem to the fights, though.
-
Maybe he ought to carry a small epee too, just for emergencies....
-

Tueur de Blocks

Message 04 Mai 2005, 16:52

Thank you LeDixième , your french is perfect ( excepted you used the addressing and I hate it :x )

Concerning Odd, a small sword should help him , with his agility and his lasers, he would be both dangerous for far ennemies and dangerous nearlier .
But I see him well with two lengths of steel, (a bit like baraka in mortal kombat for knowledgeables ), here he would have style .

Tueur de Blocks

Message 06 Mai 2005, 22:51

Lol yes it is but using " vous " in this forum, I think you won't have any problem ...
Somebody ( don't want to look for who ) raised the issue of Odd's laser, why hasn't he infinite ammo ? Just imagine he had it, he would be too powerfull, I think it's better for him to have just 10 arrows . Furthermore, he is 10 times as active and agile as Yumi so both characters have the same " level "

About odd's jokes, I don't know exactly what to think : sometimes he is funny, and other times, he is too ... mocking . But I think he tries to conceal his size complex by being original and amusing the crowd, it's the feeling I have seeing him .

Accro à Code Lyoko

Message 08 Mai 2005, 08:28

LeDixieme a écrit: . .
And- I was wondering; do we know where Odd comes from? Becuase i've heard many different explanations, ranging from Italy (della Robbia is his last name), America, and from Australia/New Zealand (thus the name of our little bullterrier, Kiwi ;)). People also say that in Holliday in the Fog, Yumi or someone made a reference to Odd living "half a world away," and he was at the airport to get back home.
. .

Don't forget Odd said Aelita was his "cousin from Holland"

Maybe his Mom came from Holland and his Dad came from Italy?

Or maybe his father is Jewish but his great grandfather changed his last name to avoided the Germans in World War 2.

- - -

I've always thought Odd named Kiwi after those little fruits.
You know the ones with the brown skin and are green on the inside and have little black seeds.

= = =
I like Odd's sence of humor.

Question . .
In the French version of Code Earth . . . What lyrics did Odd sing for his video?

In English it was "Break Break Break Dance".

Message 02 Juin 2005, 09:20

odd is the greatest...hands down

Message 22 Oct 2005, 09:28

-
What a guy!
Image.....Image
Both: Episode#36: "MARABOUNTA"-

Message 26 Oct 2005, 04:24

-
Aerial warfare:
Episode#45: "COLD WAR"
-

exo

Virtualisé

Message 26 Oct 2005, 04:26

I want an Odd shirt.

Message 26 Oct 2005, 04:36

-
Odd's shirt is a bit of a paradox. He dresses to resemble a cat, but he has a picture of a dog on the front of his shirt.... Image
-
(Needless to say, I would KILL for a purple shirt with a picture of Kiwi on the front. But I am afraid that "clothing" means conventional clothes (T-shirts and hats) with Lyokofandom pictures on them, and not anything like "team jerseys".)
-

Démolisseur de Mégatanks

Message 30 Oct 2005, 06:14

I was just going to mention that. His Lyoko costume is a cat, but on the shirt, it looks like it's Kiwi peeing. That's Odd for ya.

exo

Virtualisé

Message 30 Oct 2005, 18:10

"I'm not scrawny, I've svelt!"

Démolisseur de Mégatanks

Message 29 Nov 2005, 04:42

I just caught this in Teddygozilla:
When Milly is crying after Jim "grounded" her and Tamiya, Odd comes up to them and asks what's wrong. Tamiya says "Her teddy bear was stolen." Milly says "It was one of the big kids! I'm sure of it!"
Shouldn't Odd take offense at that? I mean, after the fuss he put up in Tip Top Shape over being svelt as opposed to scrawny...

exo

Virtualisé

Message 29 Nov 2005, 05:17

Ah, well the characters weren't fully established in the first episode.

Démolisseur de Mégatanks

Message 29 Nov 2005, 06:25

Yeah, I know. I just thought it was funny. Maybe Odd hadn't gotten fed up with being called small yet.

exo

Virtualisé

Message 30 Nov 2005, 01:02

I think I likedOdd's original voice more.

exo

Virtualisé

Message 30 Nov 2005, 23:19

From the TvTome Forums:

"Is Odd gay?" one asks.

He's the only one without a canon relationship, and seems to fail with every girl in the grade, is true.

Démolisseur de Mégatanks

Message 01 Déc 2005, 03:48

exo a écrit:He's the only one without a canon relationship, and seems to fail with every girl in the grade, is true.

But he tries!

exo

Virtualisé

Message 10 Déc 2005, 23:34

http://www.codelyoko.fr/images/trombino ... FIQUET.JPG

http://www.codelyoko.fr/images/trombino ... M_BALA.JPG

Anaïs Fiquet, Odd thinks shes the prettiest girl in school. Too bad she's going out with Christophe M'Bala, second picture.

http://www.codelyoko.fr/images/trombino ... _BIHAN.JPG

Jeanne Le Bihan, Odd asks her out. Her dub name in "Karla."

http://www.codelyoko.fr/images/trombino ... ASSEUR.JPG

"I told you never to speak to me again!" - Magali De Vasseur, Odd asks her out while she's talking to Lola Kieffer.

Lola:
http://www.codelyoko.fr/images/trombino ... IEFFER.JPG

Heidi Klinger, the last girl in the eigth grade Odd asks out

http://www.codelyoko.fr/images/trombino ... LINGER.JPG
Suivante

Retourner vers Characters