Graphics

You want to make share your creative talent (Images, plays etc...) on Code Lyoko, this section is for you !

P'tit nouveau

Message 29 Oct 2006, 17:43

Graphics

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/33351481/?qo=12&q=by%3Ayuffiebunny&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps

click wallpaper for full view

1280X1024

if i get a nice response about this i will make it smaller for other screens, but right now it's made to fit mine.

A remake of the computer desktop from Code Lyoko. screen caps always come too small, so i thought i'd try my hand at making this.
And because the screen caps were so small, most of the text is randomly put in for not knowing exactly what was there. Though if you know and have a nice clear cap of them please let me know and i would love to update this for you all!

This desktop was made to go along with a window blind that will soon be made, if one can't be made to fit the desktop perfectly I'll post a link to one that is similar for your use as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Démolisseur de Mégatanks

Message 31 Oct 2006, 03:36

Sweet! It looks good. We look forward to more of your Code Lyoko art!

P'tit nouveau

Message 31 Oct 2006, 05:07

thank you so much! I hope to do more soon. =]

Chasseur de Frolions

Message 01 Nov 2006, 23:06

Yes that's nice and clear, I've saved it. I simply can't make my own wall papers very well for lack of large images.

Démolisseur de Mégatanks

Message 02 Nov 2006, 18:14

YuffieBunny a écrit:And because the screen caps were so small,

kagetsu a écrit:I simply can't make my own wall papers very well for lack of large images.

Yeah, so if you didn't use a screen cap, how did you make that so good?

P'tit nouveau

Message 02 Nov 2006, 18:33

well i took a bunch of screen caps from websites and just kinda opened them up and used them as a guide. I did the wallpaper all by scratch in PSCS2, used all my own shapes, light effects, colours and brushes and stuff. I just needed the caps so I knew what his desktop looked like and rolled from there. Easy really =D

Chasseur de Frolions

Message 08 Nov 2006, 23:30

YuffieBunny a écrit:well i took a bunch of screen caps from websites and just kinda opened them up and used them as a guide. I did the wallpaper all by scratch in PSCS2, used all my own shapes, light effects, colours and brushes and stuff. I just needed the caps so I knew what his desktop looked like and rolled from there. Easy really =D

:lol: Yea, I know how many steps it took me to make an acceptable copy of just the symbols on Aelita's screen,,, easy,,, sure :lol:
(can't find them at the moment, my file system sucks)

Retourner vers Your creations