Xana Phase 2 / Xana Phase Deux

You want to make share your creative talent (Images, plays etc...) on Code Lyoko, this section is for you !

Message 18 Avr 2007, 09:58

Xana Phase 2 / Xana Phase Deux

I will write in English and French using a translator from now on. Excuse the poor grammar!
-J'écrirai en anglais et le Français à l'aide d'un traducteur dorénavant. Excusez la grammaire faible !

Anyway, most of the art here has been Team Lyoko, but I think that Xana is underappreciated. I drew up three new monsters, just for fun. Tell me what you think! I call them "Phase 2", they are a new level of Xana's defenses. The lines next to them show the size of Team Lyoko.
-Quoi qu'il en soit, la majeure partie de l'art ici a été équipe Lyoko, mais je pense que Xana est underappreciated. J'ai élaboré trois nouveaux monstres, juste pour l'amusement. Dites-moi ce que vous pensez ! Je les appelle la "phase 2", ils suis un nouveau niveau des défenses de Xana. Les lignes à côté d'eux exposition la taille de l'équipe Lyoko.

Scarab: Very quick with a fast-firing laser meant for swarming, especially fast targets like Odd.
-Scarab: Très vite avec un laser de rapide-mise à feu signifié pour le essaimage, particulièrement les cibles rapides aiment impair.

Assassin: A large armored bug-like monster, armed with four swords and able to hover a few centimeters off of the ground. It has two banners on its back, and is made to fight targets like Ulrich and Yumi.
-Assassin: Un grand blindé bogue-comme le monstre, armé avec quatre épées et capable planer quelques centimètres au loin de la terre. Il a deux bannières sur son dos, et est fait pour combattre des cibles comme Ulrich et Yumi.

Gargantua: I based this monster from the paintings of Salvador Dali, seen in "Dream Caused by the Flight of a Bee around a Pomegranate a Second Before Awakening". The Gargantua has a small laser turret under its head, and the obelisk on its back is a slow-firing, very powerful laser. This would be used against slow targets like Aelita.
-Gargantua: J'ai basé ce monstre des peintures du salvador Dali, vues dans le "rêve provoqué par le vol d'une abeille autour d'une grenade par seconde avant le réveil". Le Gargantua a une petite tourelle de laser sous sa tête, et l'obélisque sur son dos est une lent-mise à feu, laser très puissant. Ceci serait employé contre les cibles lentes comme Aelita.

Futur Lyokofan

Message 05 Mai 2007, 16:58

cool ! your pictures are really great !

Futur Lyokophile

Message 10 Mai 2007, 09:35

Finally, a response! (Heh) Anyway, I have almost finished the series, so that there are three monsters for each archetype: "Insect", "Quad", and "Hollow" I am still finishing up two of the "Hollow" monsters.

Skorpion: A four-legged monster, built similarly to the Scarab. The laser on its back is significantly more powerful than the Scarab's, and has very long range. Would be used as the new Krabbe.

Avatar: A huge monster that would be summoned only occasionally. The idea is that Xana would personally occupy this monster so he can more directly control a monster attack force. Slow, but armed with two of the Skorpion's lasers, as well as two smaller pulsing lasers guarding the rear. As long as the small floating pyramid remains intact, monsters are no longer destroyed instantly by a hit to their Xana sigil.

Firefly: A simple improvement over the Hornet. Has a light pulsing laser similar to the Scarab in its abdomen.

Lictor: Xana's most powerful monster. Large, very fast, and armed with a laser comparable to that of the Megatank, as well as two smaller pulsing lasers along its head and a medium-sized laser in each arm. These would be summoned to guard activated Towers, as well as hunting down Lyoko warriors.

Hollow Hound: The Hollow Hound is a cybernetic exoskeleton for a smaller worm-like monster called a Slither. The Slither would enter the exoskeleton through the stomach ports, and runs the length of the monster, with the tail of the Slither forming the Hound's tail and the Slither's head inside the armored skull of the Hound.
Code Lyoko CCG
http://yumi2004.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5764
Testers Wanted!

Lyokomodératrice

Message 10 Mai 2007, 10:09

super (:

Chevaucheur de Mantas

Message 10 Mai 2007, 11:03

That's amazing!

I especially love the "Firefly" since I had almost the exact same idea as a Sonic badnick :p Anyway, keep this up, this is great job :thumbleft:

Futur Lyokophile

Message 11 Mai 2007, 08:50

I just finished this one, the Hollow Raptor. A smaller counterpart to the Hollow Hound, Raptors would be deployed in packs, and attack with both headbutts to knock targets over, but also with its sharp claws:
Code Lyoko CCG
Testers Wanted!

Destructeur de Gardiens

Message 12 Mai 2007, 23:52

holy shit dude :D

keep it up =)

Futur Lyokophile

Message 13 Mai 2007, 05:33

Well, I didn't think I could do it, but I finished a 3D model of the Avatar. I used AC3D 6, and stayed as close to the original drawing as possible. It isn't textured, as I am terrible at working with textures, but I wish to get this done at some point. I have some rotating video clips if anyone's interested, but I need a video hosting site other than Youtube, as the video doesn't load properly for some reason. Here it is:
Code Lyoko CCG
Testers Wanted!

Futur Lyokophile

Message 25 Mai 2007, 11:14

Well, now that school is out for me, I finally had some time to finish the one monster I've been working on for a while now, the Angel Slayer:
H.P. Lovecraft fans should see the obvious homage to great Cthulhu. This monster would be an avatar, and one designed specifically to hunt Aelita in any virtual area, and could serve as a mount for William.
Code Lyoko CCG
Testers Wanted!

Futur Lyokofan

Message 25 Mai 2007, 19:18

The Gee Man it is almost a Tyranids.
it is a cool one. :pale:

Futur Lyokophile

Message 25 Mai 2007, 20:18

damenster a écrit:The Gee Man it is almost a Tyranids.
it is a cool one. :pale:

Nah, I used animals as my basis. The Lictor and Assassin are grasshoppers, and the Hollow are meant to be mechanical lions, etc. Glad you liked it, though.
Code Lyoko CCG
Testers Wanted!

Retourner vers Your creations