The REAL X.A.N.A.

You want to make share your creative talent (Images, plays etc...) on Code Lyoko, this section is for you !

Message 04 Avr 2006, 04:23

The REAL X.A.N.A.

Hello everyone, I thought I would share my recent and ongoing creation with the Code: Lyoko communities around the internet, And if you read the title, this creation is a XANA shell program, with simulations of the programs from XANA on the show.

Right now its only a very early demonstration, with only a few features, but its becoming more complete every day. It may be a while before it is fully functional, however.

http://wildman-productions.com/XANA.zip

And remember, the password for Carthage is SCIPIO :)

If anyone out there likes this program and would like to help speed up development, let me know, I could always use a helping hand :)

Démolisseur de Mégatanks

Message 04 Avr 2006, 05:02

Hey, that's pretty neat looking! Stop by once in a while to let us know how things are going, F. Hopper!

Message 04 Avr 2006, 05:38

:? what is it?

I'd feel better dl if I new where it was coming from, but if no ones sytem crashes when they open it, it would give a chance to try WinRAR. :pale:

Chasseur de Frolions

Message 04 Avr 2006, 05:40

:roll: ashen lieger That was me ^^ I did it again :oops:

Démolisseur de Mégatanks

Message 04 Avr 2006, 05:50

Well, so far it appears to be a very accurate reproduction of Jérémie's console on the Super Computer. There's the blueish-black background and a communication window to Aelita, but that's about it. It looks like it will eventually be a game.
I tried it out first to make sure it was safe. When you launch it, you get X.A.N.A.'s logo. Click anywhere to make the password screen appear. The password is "SCIPIO" (all caps). Then you get to the console. Click "Aelita" to get Aelita's display. Click "Shut Down" to exit.

Message 04 Avr 2006, 05:55

The 2 command buttons at the top on either side will bring up a media playing form and a "digital sea explorer" when double clicked. Also if you wait about 100 seconds or so XANA Will launch an "attack"

Batman + Kiwi = Chauve - Souris

Localisation: Le Arizona ou le désert de Lyoko: Ils sont pareils.

Message 04 Avr 2006, 06:03

-
Well, fooey! My system says it's not a valid archive file, and refuses to open it. Is this thing even safe? Why does the system refuse to tell you how big a download is going to be before you start the download? In summary, what the hey!Image
-

Message 04 Avr 2006, 06:13

For those with problems with the archive or who want to see some screenies:

http://wildman-productions.com/aelitawindow.jpg
http://wildman-productions.com/seaexplorer.jpg

Démolisseur de Mégatanks

Message 04 Avr 2006, 08:20

Woah, I didn't get the digital sea explorer. I'll have to check that out!

Futur Lyokofan

Message 04 Avr 2006, 18:53

I think it would be awesome if i could turn this 3D renderer i'm using to simulate the lyoko battle field view into a little game to deactivate the towers..
Creator of the X.A.N.A Simulation program

Futur Lyokofan

Message 04 Avr 2006, 22:47

Chevaucheur de Mantas

Message 04 Avr 2006, 23:06

wow good work

Futur Lyokofan

Message 05 Avr 2006, 00:52

I need to collect more information on the scanner program so I can make an accurate reproduction. The final goal is to have Aelita respond to XANA attacks, as well as the superscan detect an activated tower.

Then you have to keep Aelita away from the monsters until the scanners are ready, afterwards you virtualize odd, ulrick, and yumi and have them do combat while getting aelita safely to the tower..

Lots of work to do :O

Futur Lyokofan

Message 05 Avr 2006, 22:46

If anyone would like to help out, i need good sound and video clips of aelita to use, and any programs that appear on the screen (superscan, scanner program)

And if anyone knows visual basic, i'm writing this in vb6 :/

Message 12 Avr 2006, 15:15

Wow this is sweet i will definitly have to check that out i alwasy wanted to know what it was like to use the supercomputer

Message 12 Avr 2006, 15:42

Noooooooooooooo!!!!! Its not fair! F.Hopper you have help me! You know your XANA program well I opened it and it said it was zipped or somin and now it wants to delete all of my files in that folder but theres only 1 more and
thats what makes my computer program works!!!! You have to help me! I cant email you because I am not a real person thingy on this so you have to get this messege and help me out. Posted on April 12, 06 or 4-12-06 HELP I WANT TO PLAY IT SOOOOO BAD I ALWAYS WANTED TO PLAY A CODE LYOKO GAME but it may not happen :cry:

Message 12 Avr 2006, 16:32

F. Hopper a écrit:If anyone would like to help out, i need good sound and video clips of aelita to use, and any programs that appear on the screen (superscan, scanner program)

And if anyone knows visual basic, i'm writing this in vb6 :/

Mr. Hopper i cant accses the XANA base because it says that i have to delete the program that makes my computer run i would appreciate it if you would help me and i hope you get his messege becaue i am just a visitor and i cant email you plz help me

Message 12 Avr 2006, 16:32

that last one was me

Message 14 Avr 2006, 23:15

garooob a écrit:Well, so far it appears to be a very accurate reproduction of Jérémie's console on the Super Computer. There's the blueish-black background and a communication window to Aelita, but that's about it. It looks like it will eventually be a game.
I tried it out first to make sure it was safe. When you launch it, you get X.A.N.A.'s logo. Click anywhere to make the password screen appear. The password is "SCIPIO" (all caps). Then you get to the console. Click "Aelita" to get Aelita's display. Click "Shut Down" to exit.

Mine says run on error 399 and I cant play it :(

Démolisseur de Mégatanks

Message 15 Avr 2006, 18:42

F. Hopper: Are you using .net to write this? That might explain Tommy's error.

Tommy4552: Aelita uses Stones as her last name to get into Kadic, remember? "Aelita. Aelita Stones. Like the rock group."
Click on "S'enregistrer" to get registered.

Message 15 Avr 2006, 22:14

Ok Garoob this is what it says

Run-time '399':
Component 'COMDLG32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

and thats all it said then it said ok to press and it took me off it. Well could it do with the internet. Im on Mozzila Firefox and i got the file off of Firefox and ive looked on the web for this program but nothing but code lyoko stories. I hope you get this messege to help me in the meantime im going to download it off of the "internet" and see if its the same. Stay on your freind Tommy4552. :D

Lyokophile à vie

Message 17 Avr 2006, 07:18

F. Hopper, that is so cool! I just saw it because my computer wouldn't download it. That's the coolest thing I've seen in a long time!
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams."

P'tit nouveau

Message 17 Avr 2006, 14:15

Woah! This is pretty neat. I'm guessing it's going to evolve to become an AIO 'Sub-Operating System', that is, it can be used for Internet access, playing media files, viewing images etc, perhaps even a messenger integrated into it?
Like I say, great program, and it shows great promise.

Lyokofan

Message 20 Avr 2006, 02:26

Garooob plz tell me how you downloaded the XANA shell program taht might be the problem
Tommy4552

Season 3 has ended. Lyoko is now a virtual blank with Whilliam floting in it. That means season 4 is coming!!!!!!!

Démolisseur de Mégatanks

Message 20 Avr 2006, 07:02

All I did was click on the link and it downloaded automatically. I unzipped the files and ran it. That's all, really.
Suivante

Retourner vers Your creations