Season 4 / #70-Skidbladnir

Futur Lyokophile

Message 07 Juil 2007, 05:53

Season 4 / #70-Skidbladnir

What did everyone think of this episode? I noticed that the combat has gotten significantly better, and they actually managed to take out William on their own for once (Score one, Aelita). Also, am I the only one, or has Ulrich lost his touch? Serves him right for switching to two smaller, less effective Wakizashis instead of his old Katana. I'm really interested in the new 'submarine' that Jeremie's built. Now the aquatic monsters make sense (who knew the internet tubes were full of water?). The design is very strange though, as it looks more like the Lunar lander than a submarine, and it sits vertically in the bay, not horizontally. Does anyone have any good screencaps of it?
Code Lyoko CCG
http://yumi2004.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5764
Testers Wanted!

Chevaucheur de Mantas

Message 18 Aoû 2007, 13:51

I have to say that I totally loved this episode!

Adults are really a pain for our lyokowarriors this time. They have to all team up (even call Hiroki and Johnny with Kiwi for a bit of help) to take Jeremie and Aelita out of Kadic. I love the combat lyokowarriors versus William on Lyoko, and the music that come with it.

Something that's catchy too, it's this new brushed metal that appeared on the 5th territory thanks to the work of Jeremie and Aelita. It's much darker than the original one, this very well make the place looks like a garage. This is really beautiful. The darkness ambient light in the garage is perfect, this makes the Skidbladnir stand out as well as all colors.

Over all, I feel this 5th territory isn't looking like LEGO anymore in this 4th season. Plateforms are more dark metal and integrated circuits than light blue plastic, and I love this kind of theme, as I love "cyber" zones in Sonic games :p

Retourner vers Episodes