Season 4 / #85-Kadic Bombshell

Futur Lyokophile

Message 07 Nov 2007, 01:26

Season 4 / #85-Kadic Bombshell

This episode really made me laugh, since it shows how disfunctional the whole group is. Odd especially, always knew he was a coward. Honestly, I would have hit him at that point, especially after he refuses to go even when Aelita is stuck on Lyoko.
Code Lyoko CCG
http://yumi2004.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5764
Testers Wanted!

Chasseur de Frolions

Message 09 Nov 2007, 02:18

Re: #85 Kadic Bombshell

The Gee Man a écrit:This episode really made me laugh, since it shows how disfunctional the whole group is. Odd especially, always knew he was a coward. Honestly, I would have hit him at that point, especially after he refuses to go even when Aelita is stuck on Lyoko.

I'm late with this I know (My life is in complete turmoil and fear, anther story) Anyway, no Odd never was a coward. He's reckless and self centered for sure. Going off with a new girl friend is very understandable to me. she was very cute and guys don't always think with their brains. In the end there was the old season one Odd coming to Aelita's rescue at the last second. I enjoyed that, as well as Yumi and Aelita's instant dislike of the new girl.

Futur Lyokophile

Message 09 Nov 2007, 09:03

Re: #85 Kadic Bombshell

kagetsu a écrit:Anyway, no Odd never was a coward. He's reckless and self centered for sure. Going off with a new girl friend is very understandable to me. she was very cute and guys don't always think with their brains.

Going off with Brynja wasn't the problem, it was refusing combat deployment when his friends were in mortal danger. The little segment about Romeo and Juliet (Shakespeare's most overrated work) and dying for each other was important, as everyone in the group should have an "All for One" attitude, that one being Aelita. All of their lives are secondary to hers.
kagetsu a écrit:In the end there was the old season one Odd coming to Aelita's rescue at the last second. I enjoyed that, as well as Yumi and Aelita's instant dislike of the new girl.

Nothing like a happy ending I suppose. I did enjoy watching Aelita as the guys became collective drooling morons.
Code Lyoko CCG
http://yumi2004.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5764
Testers Wanted!

Retourner vers Episodes