Episode 88: Cousins Once Removed

Futur Lyokophile

Message 18 Nov 2007, 21:14

Episode 88: Cousins Once Removed

All I can say about Patrick is good riddance, he looks like James Dean and is far too nice not to be suspicious.
The Limpet monster was pretty interesting, it's almost like an aquatic Scyphozoa. Also, why would Jeremie leave his computer without even a password lock? It would seem like leaving his computer open with Patrick around would be a bad idea at any time.
Code Lyoko CCG
http://yumi2004.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5764
Testers Wanted!

Tueur de Blocks

Message 19 Nov 2007, 01:04

Re: Episode 88: Cousins Once Removed

The Gee Man a écrit:All I can say about Patrick is good riddance, he looks like James Dean and is far too nice not to be suspicious.
The Limpet monster was pretty interesting, it's almost like an aquatic Scyphozoa. Also, why would Jeremie leave his computer without even a password lock? It would seem like leaving his computer open with Patrick around would be a bad idea at any time.

I cant beleive their cousins (Ok bairly) They have no Physical resemblence, but simular voices.

Speaking of Voices What's worce Sisssy's voice or Patrick's voice.....In my opinion there is no contest Patrick has the most annoying voice on the entire show.
.....Yay ... just yay

Chasseur de Frolions

Message 19 Nov 2007, 05:57

DragonGirl a écrit:
I cant beleive their cousins (Ok bairly) They have no Physical resemblence, but simular voices.

Speaking of Voices What's worce Sisssy's voice or Patrick's voice.....In my opinion there is no contest Patrick has the most annoying voice on the entire show.
None of my cousins look like me either, about 7 boys not counting girls.

But that voice. I'm sorry because I think it Sharon, and she does a good Aelita voice, but it annoyed me from the moment he spoke. The dark haired boy playing foosball in another episode sounded about the same and I'd hoped he'd never speak again. They've also done the XANA/Sissy thing so often I'm afraid she'll be lobatomised if it happens again. :roll:

I also felt very unfair of Aelita to be jumping down Jeremie's throat. Sometimes people just don't like family.

I've also never been very happy about the sub battles with wanna-be-sushi. I'm definitely taking a pass on this episode all around.

:p

Futur Lyokophile

Message 19 Nov 2007, 08:04

kagetsu a écrit:I also felt very unfair of Aelita to be jumping down Jeremie's throat. Sometimes people just don't like family.

Yeah, I have to go with Jeremie on this one. My reaction is "he will be trouble", I probably wouldn't like him either.
kagetsu a écrit:I've also never been very happy about the sub battles with wanna-be-sushi. I'm definitely taking a pass on this episode all around.

Aww, come on. The sub combat is pretty good, I just wished Aelita used the Skid's tubes more often.
Code Lyoko CCG
http://yumi2004.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5764
Testers Wanted!

Tueur de Blocks

Message 19 Nov 2007, 18:14

kagetsu a écrit:
DragonGirl a écrit:

None of my cousins look like me either, about 7 boys not counting girls.

I guess the no resemblence thing happens Alot but I never seen it though except on cartoons. (The only one of my cousins that I don't have some kind of resemblence to is my half cousin.)
.....Yay ... just yay

Retourner vers Episodes