Episode 95 -- Echoes

Futur Lyokofan

Message 13 Mai 2008, 01:52

Episode 95 -- Echoes

Surprised this topic isn't here.

Personally, I thought the ending was awesome. It was kinda sad seeing them all leave. x.x

Though, the series itself kinda ended outta no where... I mean seriously..

OMG JEREMY GOT THE PROGRAMS TO HAXXORS XANA. THE END.

So, watcha y'all think? =P

Tueur de Blocks

Message 14 Mai 2008, 00:10

Re: Episode 95 -- Echoes

ccbtimewiz a écrit:Surprised this topic isn't here.

Personally, I thought the ending was awesome. It was kinda sad seeing them all leave. x.x

Did you notive the 1 second long cliffhanger at the end? They probably put that inthere incase they decided to make a 5th season which they are currently thinking about (I can post where I read this if nessicary) I doubt that Xana is really gone.
.....Yay ... just yay

Futur Lyokofan

Message 15 Mai 2008, 20:36

DragonGirl a écrit:
ccbtimewiz a écrit:Surprised this topic isn't here.

Did you notive the 1 second long cliffhanger at the end? They probably put that inthere incase they decided to make a 5th season which they are currently thinking about (I can post where I read this if nessicary) I doubt that Xana is really gone.

XANA is defiantly gone, but the Super Computer is not. =)

I also believe that Moonscoop nor the official CL website have not announced a Season 5.

Futur Lyokophile

Message 15 Mai 2008, 23:20

ccbtimewiz a écrit:XANA is defiantly gone, but the Super Computer is not. =)

Don't be so sure, Xana could easily have saved an untold number of backup sleeper copies on any number of Supercomputers around the world that were not activated, hence why the Multiagent wouldn't have detected them.
ccbtimewiz a écrit:I also believe that Moonscoop nor the official CL website have not announced a Season 5.

I'm suprised they wouldn't try and sneak in a fifth season, it would make sense purely from a marketing perspective.
Plus, there are more than enough loose ends to give Jeremie one more excuse to fire up the computer again:
-For all we know, Aelita's mother is still alive, probably being held at some black site by the DGSE.
-No explanation on what the various Replika site are/were, especially the computer on the ISS.
-No explanation as to who started/operated Project Carthage, why they gave up looking for the Supercomputer.
-They could base a whole plot around a conspiracy/'new world order' trying to take over using remnants of Xana's programming and the materials involved in Carthage.
-Xana could have contacted a whole network of people around the world, creating a cult of some sort of sleeper agents, etc.
Code Lyoko CCG
http://yumi2004.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5764
Testers Wanted!

Tueur de Blocks

Message 16 Mai 2008, 00:33

I also believe that Moonscoop nor the official CL website have not announced a Season 5.

Like I said before I can give my resorces and the Official Code Lyoko Website is not one of them because they only give that info to members and it asks for unnessicary personal information in order to join.

They havent announced whether theyre makeing one or not because as I stated they are still only concidering it!

Don't be so sure, Xana could easily have saved an untold number of backup sleeper copies on any number of Supercomputers around the world that were not activated, hence why the Multiagent wouldn't have detected them.

Well I haven't herd that theory before. the one I heard was that Xana could have hidden in a regular computer and cut off internet access trapping him self but still survivng.
.....Yay ... just yay

Retourner vers Episodes