Episode 59 The Secret

Tueur de Blocks

Message 28 Juil 2012, 03:31

Episode 59 The Secret

So I really have an issue with this episode.

Nothing plot wise. It's just one little thing. What the heck does William mean when he says he can't swim? He looked like he could swim just fine in season 2 when he saves Ulrich's jealous showoffy butt. Did Moonscoop forget they made that episode? Or did they think no one would notice. Or maybe they meant it to sound like he changed what he said last minute but the voice actor spoke it in a way that made it sound like he really couldn't swim.

All I know is that in the Episode Marabounta he could swim just fine. (skip to 3:53)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv8Umn70BRU

But in this episode he claims he can't swim. (Skip to 2:21)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08deCw_8UlI&feature=relmfu

Other than that episode 59 is a good episode but I just can't get past that one scene.

Edit: Did I spell the episode title right? I don't think I spelled that right. man I should fix that.
.....Yay ... just yay

Supernyny

Message 28 Juil 2012, 13:07

Re: Episode 59 The Secret

Given the circumstances, it is quite possible he claimed that to avoid saying what Yumi thought he was going to say. But you have a point. It's the same thing as Ulrich's vertigo. I can't remember what William says in french, but I'm quite sure I would have noticed (and consequently remembered) if something had bugged me. Needless to say, back then, I knew every episode by heart.

Tueur de Blocks

Message 28 Juil 2012, 21:32

Re: Episode 59 The Secret

yeah that makes sense. It may have been a problem with the English voice actor's delivery of the line.
.....Yay ... just yay

Retourner vers Episodes