Yoko tsuno

Come speak about the book, BD and Manga which you like.

Batman + Kiwi = Chauve - Souris

Localisation: Le Arizona ou le désert de Lyoko: Ils sont pareils.

Message 20 Mai 2006, 04:44

Pete a écrit:Here is a Yoko Tsuno avatars gallery....

Thanks, Pete (and, indirectly, Benj). Wow! That's a lot of characters! It makes me realize how much Yoko I still have ahead of me!
-
Pete a écrit:The pocket version cost 10€ but the large format one is expensive (50€)....

Say, those prices will enable me to figure out which format my Québecois are providing. It must be the pocket version, because if the price was nearly $100 (Canadian) I would have noticed it.
-
Gosh, I wonder why the large one is so much more expensive than the regular tomes. It might be really beautiful. (...or not....)Image
-

Batman + Kiwi = Chauve - Souris

Localisation: Le Arizona ou le désert de Lyoko: Ils sont pareils.

Message 20 Mai 2006, 05:03

garooob a écrit:
Pete a écrit:Here is a Yoko Tsuno avatars gallery Ben have given to me :
http://yoko.tsuno.free.fr/enregistrer.php?avatar=voir

Woah! Chauve-Souris is going to love that! I bet we're going to see a lot more Yoko Tsuno pictures around here!

Welllll, probably no one's noticed, but I generally avoid realistic humans in my smileys. Animals and comical-toon-humans only, so far. Furthermore, I prefer to do my own capturing and cleanups of the figures (so they will be unique) rather than using ones provided by other people on the 'net, etc.
-
If Roger ever portrayed Yoko in S-D (chibi) form, I would crank up the scanner tout de suite, but Rodge is NOT a mangaka, so that's that.
-
No particular reasons -- just a silly hobby, I guess....Image
-
Précédente

Retourner vers Books/Comics/Manga