Theory: How the Gang will Counter X.A.N.A. in Season 3

Give us your answer for the questions that aren't clarified in CL

Futur Lyokofan

Message 03 Jan 2006, 09:03

Theory: How the Gang will Counter X.A.N.A. in Season 3

As well have all seen or heard by now, X.A.N.A. has escaped the Supercomputer and is free to wreak havoc anywhere on Earth. (Probably) The question that lies before the gang, (Not to mention the writers and ourselves) is how they are going to defeat X.A.N.A. from here on out.

My theory is that with X.A.N.A. off of the labs network and able to attack at will, the gang will have to utilize the Lyoko towers to "Jeremify" the gang to counter any physical X.A.N.A. action. In addition, they can now return to the past without fear of increasing X.A.N.A.'s power, since he is again out of the supercomputer. Finally, they have the virtualized Franz Hopper to save their skins if things get to dangerous.

What say you all? :?:

Accro à Code Lyoko

Message 12 Jan 2006, 00:28

That's one way they will combat Xana.

Another . . the old back in time trick . . now that Xana is free they don't have to work too much about making him stronger. They can at the very least stop a few attacks that way.

Message 16 Avr 2006, 04:21

I agree that they will use the Lyoko to stop XANA but at the same time materilize Franz and then the series will probably end. It will air on Miguzi in September and i cant w8 that long!!!!!!!

Message 30 Mai 2006, 04:48

What I don't get is why X.A.N.A. wouldn't infect the computer with a virus, thus killing franz and being shure there is no way for him to be recaptured. Just a thought.

Message 22 Aoû 2006, 21:19

THey dont need to worry about how to make xana stronger with return trips only because he cant get any stronger now. And then how do they destroy him? He'll soon be all over the world's networks.

Démolisseur de Mégatanks

Message 23 Aoû 2006, 05:47

Xanaattack a écrit:THey dont need to worry about how to make xana stronger with return trips only because he cant get any stronger now. And then how do they destroy him? He'll soon be all over the world's networks.

That being said, can they Jérémify the towers and return to the past to make themselves more powerful?

Chasseur de Frolions

Message 25 Aoû 2006, 01:46

I'm not really looking forward to this show change, but the characters are what make it great so,,,

Maybe we'll get to see Yumi use her TK for real and I missed the RTTP and maybe this will mean evenmore parts for Sissy. ;)

Retourner vers Hypothesis