Dreams about Code Lyoko

Come here to speak about all what you think about Code lyko.

Démolisseur de Mégatanks

Message 23 Nov 2005, 04:08

I had a dream about Code Lyoko last night!
Yumi was staying at my house. One morning, she was short of breath. When we got to Kadic, Yumi was having trouble breathing, like she was choking on something. We took her to Nurse Yolande, who called an ambulance. Ulrich wanted to stay with her, but he a tower was activated and he needed to go to Lyoko. After the tower was deactivated, they found that X.A.N.A. had somehow gotten nanobots into Yumi's lungs, which is why she couldn't breathe.
Cool, huh?

Batman + Kiwi = Chauve - Souris

Localisation: Le Arizona ou le désert de Lyoko: Ils sont pareils.

Message 23 Nov 2005, 05:21

garooob a écrit:I had a dream about Code Lyoko last night!....

Geez -- and everyone thought AELITA'S dreams were weird.... Image
-
EDIT: Wait a minute! What was Yumi doing at your house? Manson will be furious....
-

Démolisseur de Mégatanks

Message 23 Nov 2005, 05:43

That's not the only one. Last year, I had a dream that me and Yumi were in college together and making mischief!

exo

Virtualisé

Message 23 Nov 2005, 22:19

Never had a dream of Lyoko. Last dream I remember was me and an apocalypse robot were walking with my family and a friend of mine through some kind of weird upward railroad track system. At least if I did dream of Lyoko I don't remember.

Batman + Kiwi = Chauve - Souris

Localisation: Le Arizona ou le désert de Lyoko: Ils sont pareils.

Message 24 Nov 2005, 03:07

garooob a écrit:That's not the only one. Last year, I had a dream that me and Yumi were in college together and making mischief!

How, exactly, do you define "making mischief"? Image
-

Démolisseur de Mégatanks

Message 24 Nov 2005, 04:18

We were hanging out with a gang and getting into fights and stuff like that.

Chasseur de Frolions

Message 24 Nov 2005, 04:33

OooKay :shock: [/lol]

I'm guessing he means they were wrapping the skeleton with toilet paper :lol:

A few months ago I'd have said it was not possible to dream of cartoon characters. But I've had three so far, two anime and just the other night/morning, I watched Yumi knock on my bedroom door to wake me for the morning :shock: And I still didn't want to get up [/lol]

exo

Virtualisé

Message 24 Nov 2005, 04:34

The gang or a gang?

Démolisseur de Mégatanks

Message 24 Nov 2005, 04:54

exo a écrit:The gang or a gang?

A gang. I guess mischief is too soft a word...

Message 31 Mai 2006, 16:39

A week ago I had a dream that Sissy and Ulrich were in my front yard,Sissy was carrying a boom-box and needed to practice a classical dance. She wanted Ulrich to practice w/ her. He said ok and walked up to her. They were dancing to the classy beat of the music. But it almost fell into a romantic hug. Ulrich squeezed Sissy and they hugged. The next day Ulrich talked about it to the gang. "I just never felt this way about Sissy," Yumi was jealous. "I feel like I have certain feelings for her." Yumi heard that they almost kissed... Now she was mad :evil: really mad. "Ulrich what did happen," She was yelling. "I WANT AN ANSWER!!! NOW!!!!" "yumi.." before he could finish Yumi stabbed him in the heart..... :cry:

Lyokophile à vie

Message 31 Mai 2006, 18:20

Cool. I had a dream once that Aelita was in one of her trances and walking towards a tower, and somehow Jeremie was running after her, yelling about the wind.

HEEEYY! garooob, you never told me about that dream!
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams."

Démolisseur de Mégatanks

Message 01 Juin 2006, 05:13

Yikes, that's quite a dream, Emily!
I didn't tell you about that? I must have forgotten...

Lyokophile à vie

Message 01 Juin 2006, 19:00

Hahaha, right, garooob. I don't believe that. ^_^ You're always too curious about MY dreams to share all of yours. ^_~

Sergent-chef des lyokauteurs

Message 01 Juin 2006, 20:23

Please, pleases, dear loves, don't argue. And let's continue to talk about dreams of Code Lyoko.

Maître des énigmes

Message 01 Juin 2006, 22:06

Tchoucky a écrit:Please, pleases, dear loves, don't argue.

It's only a wee joke, Tchoucky^^
-
I made a dream about Code Lyoko few months ago, but I hardly remember it :cry: I should have written it...

Lyokophile à vie

Message 02 Juin 2006, 05:11

You're so kind, Tchoucky! And super focused on what's important: Code Lyoko. I agree.

Lyokofan

Message 26 Oct 2006, 22:22

Last night I had a dream, but it wasnt exactly like code lyoko but close to it. I was on a farm and there were 3 items i had to collect and Kankrelots or roaches (whichever u wana callem) were follwing me around and some were bunched up together in 1 with a symbol screen. Im not sure what all else happend before because i am writing it now. I think that i was playing a video game of some kind. And i think some of the Karnkrelots were materilized or all of them were. Thats what happend. Wierd isnt it!? :shock:
Tommy4552

Season 3 has ended. Lyoko is now a virtual blank with Whilliam floting in it. That means season 4 is coming!!!!!!!

Démolisseur de Mégatanks

Message 26 Oct 2006, 23:29

Nice! I had a Code Lyoko dream two nights ago. It involved Odd and Ulrich, but I don't remember what happened.

Destructeur de Gardiens

Message 27 Oct 2006, 13:52

garooob a écrit:I had a dream about Code Lyoko last night!
Yumi was staying at my house. One morning, she was short of breath. When we got to Kadic, Yumi was having trouble breathing, like she was choking on something. We took her to Nurse Yolande, who called an ambulance. Ulrich wanted to stay with her, but he a tower was activated and he needed to go to Lyoko. After the tower was deactivated, they found that X.A.N.A. had somehow gotten nanobots into Yumi's lungs, which is why she couldn't breathe.
Cool, huh?

Omg :D Dat's very huh... Odd :-°

Lyokofan

Message 29 Oct 2006, 16:33

Its amazing of what we see on tv is projected into our minds while we are resting. When i had the dream i was thinking about XANA's monsters and i had this game i was playing with 3 different things so that is probably why they got fused together. (But im not sure about the farm ?) Dreams are awsome! Also doesnt it stink that you cant remember your dreams after a while cause I think that everyone would want to know what happend in one of their dreams instead of forgeting it.
Tommy4552

Season 3 has ended. Lyoko is now a virtual blank with Whilliam floting in it. That means season 4 is coming!!!!!!!

Futur Lyokofan

Message 18 Nov 2006, 22:42

Hmm, I once had a dream where the gang was rematerialized with their Lyoko appearance, and then they still had their weapons and powers and everything, so they were able to fight XANA in the real world. They were fighting Sissi too, but I think that's because she was possesed. Oh, yeah, and Jeremie built scanners in my basement and I was going to go to Lyoko, but I woke up before I could use the scanners. :cry:

Retourner vers Talking about Code Lyoko