Did they have a Story Bible?

Come here to speak about all what you think about Code lyko.

exo

Virtualisé

Message 18 Nov 2006, 23:53

Did they have a Story Bible?

THe whole series seems rather disjointed to me. Like after season one they said Aelita would stay on Lyoko and only come for short trips, and that X.A.N.A. would attack by materializing monsters. Never happened. Then Sam this season came back, totally unexpected. It's kind of hard to follow because of all this.
"Every epoch dreams its successor." - Jules Michelet

Futur Lyokofan

Message 19 Nov 2006, 00:09

And what about those powers or skills we only see a little bit of? Like Odd's purple shield? And, here's a dumb question, but how did Aelita get her energy orb power? I missed the first episode of season 3. :oops: Unfortunately, I had a marching band thing, my other obession, along with CL, of course!

exo

Virtualisé

Message 23 Nov 2006, 19:44

Never really explained Aelita's orbs. I guess Jeremie programmed it. You're right though, because on the same vein I get the feeling that it was never intended for Odd to lose his lyoko powers. They probably just couldn't write with it and made up an explnation later on. Very poor planning early in the series, but it looks like the story team's been trying to fix that.
"Every epoch dreams its successor." - Jules Michelet

Chasseur de Frolions

Message 28 Nov 2006, 23:36

I think I can follow this.

Garage Kids had a base story and animation that interested someone. They fixed it enough for a 26 series show. Now they try to fill in the gaps.

Futur Lyokofan

Message 03 Déc 2006, 00:28

But Garage Kids is so much different from the way Code Lyoko really is. Garage Kids doesn't even metion Aelita. And don't get me started on Ulrich's Lyoko-look!

Retourner vers Talking about Code Lyoko