CL Season 2

Come here to speak about all what you think about Code lyko.

Batman + Kiwi = Chauve - Souris

Localisation: Le Arizona ou le désert de Lyoko: Ils sont pareils.

Message 26 Mai 2005, 08:54

-
-
-
-
-

Futur Lyokofan

Message 26 Mai 2005, 15:55

Y'know, now that I think about it, all of the clips for this preview were of the virtual world and changes the characters would face there, but what about Kadic and such? What kind of neat surprises in the real world do they have for us that Antefilms is NOT showing yet? The suspence is KILLING me already!

Chasseur de Frolions

Message 26 Mai 2005, 17:08

ummm :shock: WoW, that is sO cool!!
Yumi is now the only one we don't know what vehicle she rides.
Shadowbot a écrit:Y'know, now that I think about it, all of the clips for this preview were of the virtual world and changes the characters would face there, but what about Kadic and such? What kind of neat surprises in the real world do they have for us that Antefilms is NOT showing yet? The suspence is KILLING me already!

My guess is that it's CGI because that was finished first and was made to help sell season 2. I'll bet it was what was hidden behind that password lock at MoonScoope.

i'm not sure where to ask a question about the site, here or help/problems, it's neither Season2 related nor a problem. Where did the maps come from for Kadic and the factory?

Grand Maître du lancer d'éventail

Message 26 Mai 2005, 21:42

Shadowbot a écrit:allow me to summarize this preview trailer for the upcoming Season Two.

Actually this is not a preview of season 2. This video comes from this site:

http://www.novadesign.fr/videos/code_lyoko.htm

Novadesign was created this year by a graphist who was previously working for Moonscoop. He worked on both CL seasons and was specialized in special FX (explosions, beams, lighting effects...). So he put on his site several videos of projects he worked for in the past to show what he's capable of. If you watch the video carefully, you notice that all sequences show... explosions, beams and lighting effects.

Message 27 Mai 2005, 00:07

Olivier a écrit:
Shadowbot a écrit:allow me to summarize this preview trailer for the upcoming Season Two.

Actually this is not a preview of season 2. This video comes from this site:
. . .

Some of the animation is clearly related to Season 2.
Some of it is from Season 1.

I think what Shadowbot calls a "brighter looking Forest Region" might be the new region that we heard about from the article "Antefilms Production’s Code Lyoko set for second season and one-off prequel"
news for the 2004-06-29. http://www.moonscoop.com/press.php

I think the new region is based on a swamp / marsh. Note the tall green stalks that seem like blades of grass. And the Lilly pad like shape you can see when Odd's flying around on his feet. (I think they left out the skate / hover board)

I think the "sheild-like program with XANA's eye" is Yumi's new vehicla.

I'm very exited about Season 2.

Démolisseur de Mégatanks

Message 28 Mai 2005, 06:12

Now THAT's something to get excited about! When is it coming out? I need it!

Lyokophile à vie

Message 28 Mai 2005, 07:30

that was awesome! the anim. work done by that guy is really good- i can't wait for s2 now!
Shadowbot- thanks for the summary btw. :D

-

-

just a side note - i couldn't get to yumi2004 for the last three days- when i entered the URL, i would just get a blank screen. i don't know if it was just me, or if it happened for everyone. but i'm glad it's working now ;)

Clem a écrit:No, there was a bug with celeonet and with the forum
now, it's repaired for long time, well I hope

Démolisseur de Mégatanks

Message 30 Mai 2005, 20:49

NEWS!
On the Cartoon Network Summer Kick-off Special, they made the first mention of Code Lyoko, season 2! They said that Code Lyoko is coming back on Miguzi, starting with the first season. Then, season 2 starts in September!

Futur Lyokofan

Message 31 Mai 2005, 01:23

Say wha?! You mean that CN actually mention Season Two of Code Lyoko?! Dang, I'll have to turn on my TV and see if I can catch it tonight. Sweet!

Chasseur de Frolions

Message 31 Mai 2005, 01:39

June 12th @ 4:30 Code Lyoko saeson one should return to Miguzi. We've seen a new really ugly new monster with four long legs and a blaster on each of the front legs, and more life points, I believe they said 250. Yumi was on the same disk scooter that Aelita had in the clip from here. The monster defeated all the kids as Aelita ran for a deactived tower.

Futur Lyokofan

Message 31 Mai 2005, 02:42

OK, I just got to see that clip from the coming Season Two of Code Lyoko for Miguzi, and it is incredible! Allow me to summarize it...

The clip starts out with the gang in the Desert Region (With Jeremie monitoring via the computer.) Jeremie comms in, saying that a monster is closing in on their location, and that he can't tell what kind of monster it is.

Suddenly, a four-legged, spider-like monster appears. The X.A.N.A. monster reminds me of a Destroyer-droid from Star Wars. Jeremie advises Aelita to run for a deactivated tower to the north, then warns his pals that this monster has more life points than other X.A.N.A creations.

The creature sets up on it's hind-legs, levels it's fore-legs at the kids, and starts blasting. In short order, it takes out Yumi's fan, stops Odd's manuvers on foot and on his hoverboard, devirtualizes Yumi, and then Odd.

All-in-all, it's quite impressive. I'm certainly intriqued by this new monster of XANA's, and the original voice actors and musical score are still present. Everything on my list is accounted for. Now, lets pray that September hurries along!

Lyokophile à vie

Message 31 Mai 2005, 04:37

aww, garsh darn it. and i was just about to see the CN Summer Kick-Off today, but i had to run out. but nonetheless, that's awesome ! so it looks like the Ricains and Français will be getting a simultaneous viewing of s.2, which is good news! and we'll finally get to see s.1 again (after what, 6/7 months now?), which is also awesome. i might have to record the s.2 eps. next september, based on next year's schedule and the time that they air. can't wait until then!

Message 31 Mai 2005, 04:45

-
At last! But C.N. made us sweat it out for nearly 3/4 of an hour of their "Kick-Off" program before they finally mentioned C:L. I was going batty with suspense!
-
We also got some Juniper Lee action, which I found disappointing. Same old stuff about a magic-girl having social troubles because of having to keep her "mission" secret. Ho-hum.... :sleepy1:
-

Message 31 Mai 2005, 04:51

Shadowbot a écrit:and the original voice actors and musical score are still present.

...and the original Lyoko costumes are present too. Great!
-

Lyokophile à vie

Message 31 Mai 2005, 04:58

lol, i always expected juniper lee would be querky, ever since i first heard that long-winded title. it's cool tho that they're preserving all those aspects of CL for season 2. i think that aspects like the soundtrack and costumes help to define a show, and i like CL's overall appearance.

new Titans should also be awesome! i wouldn't mind watching them smack Slade around a bit more. that guy's one bad dude, and i'm curious to see how they'll keep on developing his bizarre/coincidental similarities to Robin.

Superstar

Message 31 Mai 2005, 08:57

I would like to watch this clip :crybaby:
Did you watch it on TV or Can I watch it on the net?

A new monster?? with 250 points? :shock: I'd like to see it!!!
maybe the disk scooter is for Yumi and Aelita hasn't got one for only her

sorry, I only answer to what I've understood :?

Chasseur de Frolions

Message 31 Mai 2005, 21:53

McTrooper posted a link to CL.com that has a few pictures, the quality is poor but at least you can see it. I'll keep an eye open for better ones if anyone posts any at ToonZone
Miguzi clip pics

Superstar

Message 31 Mai 2005, 22:02

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Thank you very much!! thanks a lot :D :D :D :D

I like this new monster, it looks like very great!!!!!

Chasseur de Frolions

Message 01 Juin 2005, 04:12

I haven't checked this link to be sure, It's late and I don't have the time to download before bed, but I believe it has the CN Lyoko clip. Your morning comes first so I'll give you the cance to check it :D

I found it in a post from "Kiwichan" at TvTome.
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Code_Lyoko_Season2Preview

Lyokophile à vie

Message 01 Juin 2005, 04:25

the pics are great. and that's awesome that someone was able to upload the clip online. i'll start downloading now, and hopefully i'll have been able to save it on my HD and view it before i myself head to bed. ;)

thanks for the goods Kage :D

Superstar

Message 01 Juin 2005, 08:40

hey kagetsu, you were right: it's the link of the clip of second season!!!
It's really great: the 2nd season will be wonderful!!

we saw for the first time Yumi's vehicul; for the first time also, Aelita run to the tower!! And we saw that the fight will be very hard now with this monster which is very very extremely!!

thanks for the link :D

Grand Maître du lancer d'éventail

Message 01 Juin 2005, 21:54

The clip is nice, but everybody here found Jeremy's voice sooooo weird! Completely different from his original voice, and with a strange accent (doesn't sound like regular American to me). Did he have the same in season 1?

Accro à Code Lyoko

Message 02 Juin 2005, 01:08

Neat. When exactly the 1st season starting back up? I missed quite a few episodes and would like to see them.

Jeremy sounds fine to me, Olivier.
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
~Sunami

Chasseur de Frolions

Message 02 Juin 2005, 04:13

Code Lyoko Season 1 is to start in June, I believe the 12th but I'm not certian.

Yes, that's our Jeremie's voice. Sharon Mann started with a slightly higher voice for the first three or four episodes. I liked it better. Then she changed it to this current voice. I was wondering what everyone would think of English voices, I knew they would sound very different.

Message 02 Juin 2005, 04:17

-
Ya know, now that I have had a few more chances to watch the prevue, and a couple of days to think about it, there are several things that really, really please me:
-
1) The new monster is marvelous! It reminds me of one of my favorite animals, the walking stick insects (phasmids), albeit missing a couple of legs. Anyway, the monster looks very threatening without being repulsive, and I think we are in for a lot of fun with it.
-
2) Yumi is wearing the same magnificent Lyoko costume as saison-une. I love that -- it is extremely detailed, and beautiful in every aspect.
-
3) Some other familiar things that I like still remain. The main one is the view of Aelita emerging from the wall into the interior of the tower. I can't see that too many times.
-
Geez, this is going to be great! I think I will put off my annual suicide attempt until after the 2nd season is completed. (arf?)
-
PrécédenteSuivante

Retourner vers Talking about Code Lyoko