Code Lyoko Cosplay

Come here to speak about all what you think about Code lyko.

Chasseur de Frolions

Message 06 Fév 2006, 02:17

miaame a écrit:Hahaha. Yeah, I don't like wearing tights, but for a cosplay I will. You could always build the muscles into the costume, as long as you make the rest of it out of something lightweight. I've never been to a Renaissance fair. They sound fun, but have you ever seen an Asian person walking around in one of those Lord of the Rings style-dresses and looking believeable? I haven't. Although I do love period costume! I wanted to do marie Antoinette for my historical presentation but it had to be "visually accurate."

CS- WHO TOLD YOU THAT?! Was it garooob himself?

I myself considered going as a "samurai from far off lands" but I don't think it would work for me. You would be very pretty in princess gown. :oops: The most fun I ever had was my first time when I "accaused"(sp?) by three wenches and just covered in bright red lipstick kisses. (gosh they were cute) (but I can't really write some of the humour they said)

Marie Antoinette? I'm guessing you mean before she lost her head? [/lol]

Batman + Kiwi = Chauve - Souris

Localisation: Le Arizona ou le désert de Lyoko: Ils sont pareils.

Message 10 Fév 2006, 05:41

miaame a écrit:...A bunch of us should make CL costumes and post pictures! Anyone wanna?

M.A.:
-
A huge coincidence:
-
Chers amis et amies Lyokofans.

Le forum fête bientôt ses deux ans (c'est un vieux forum, maintenant...)
En cette honneur, et sur une suggestion de Sebrich, nous proposons de suivre l'exemple de nos lyokofans américains et d'organiser

UN GRAND COSPLAY DE CODE LYOKO

A partir du premier mars, et jusqu'au premier mai, vous pourrez poster dans ce sujet une photo de vous déguisé en l'un des personnages de notre série préféré, celui de votre choix.
A partir de mai, nous vous demanderons de voter, en MP à ce compte pour les trois photos que vous préférez, en attribuant 1 point à celle que vous aimez bien, deux à celles que vous aimez beaucoup, et quatre point à celle que vous préferez. En juin, les admin compterons les point et nommerons les sept costumes les plus réussis.
Pour les gagnants, au choix, autocollants et dessins à recevoir par la post, ou images à recevoir par internet.

A vos machines à coudres !

Image I'll let you find a translator for this, but it was just posted in http://yumi2004.celeonet.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2208 and proposes a contest of lyokophiles in CL cosplay dress, posting their photos to celebrate yumi2004's second birthday. Entrants have March and April to post their photos, and then the forum members will vote on them in May.
-
The sujet is posted in Fenetre | entre nous, and is named GRAND COSPLAY DES DEUX ANS DU FORUM !!!!!, and the instigator calls him/herself "Cosplay", although it's certainly someone we already know here.
-
Just what you wanted, hein?!
-

Lyokophile à vie

Message 10 Fév 2006, 05:56

HEEEEEEY!!! Who posted that? Now I've really gotta get cracking! I haven't even found the right fabric yet...
Anyone know a quick easy way to make money that's still legal?
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams."

Message 11 Fév 2006, 05:30

-
Well, not surprisingly, the Cosplay Concours is meeting with considerable enthusiasm on the eastern side of the Big Pond. One guy is even threatening to have his Labrador enter as Kiwi.
-
The magnif Tchoucky has inserted a precautionary stipulation...
Tchoucky a écrit:Une petite précision, qu'il n'est peut-être pas nécessaire de donner, mais on ne sait jamais : C'est un concours de déguisement. Les images trafiquées pour mettre votre tête à la place de celle d'un personnage ne comptent pas ^^

...in which she reminds us that the contest is not about tinkering with graphics to produce a CL portrait with our face superimposed -- it is to be a photo of a dress-up ("déguisement") as any specific CL character. In other words, TRUE COSPLAY.
-
Personally, I don't see why this wouldn't include even the monsters, which might lead to some extra fun. Geez, I could enter as a Image kankrelat without even bothering with a costume....
-

Lyokophile à vie

Message 11 Fév 2006, 18:41

Wow....That sounds fun. I did go to that link and I saw the post, but...I couldn't read any of it...

Message 12 Fév 2006, 05:35

Léna puce a écrit:IIIIII ***Léna se jette sur sa machine a coudre *** IIIII
C'est une super idée ! je vais me préparer vite vite

Any anglophone can guess what Léna is saying here, especially after you figure out that "machine a coudre" means sewing machine....
-
Nice enthusiasm, oui? Image
-

Démolisseur de Mégatanks

Message 12 Fév 2006, 06:01

Léna puce a écrit:IIIIII ***Léna se jette sur sa machine a coudre *** IIIII
C'est une super idée ! je vais me préparer vite vite

Uh oh miaame! You've got competition! Is that enough to get you motivated to create your Yumi costume?

Lyokophile à vie

Message 12 Fév 2006, 06:08

Yay! Maybe we can all take pictures together! ^_^ I'm not very competitive, and have nevebr won anything for a costume. So I don't really care about that. I just wanna be Yumi!

Démolisseur de Mégatanks

Message 12 Fév 2006, 06:16

miaame a écrit:I'm not very competitive

Yeah, but you have to MAKE it first!

mia

Message 12 Fév 2006, 06:29

from miaame

HEEEEEEEEY! :cry: I bought everything I need to complete it today. NYAH!!!! It'll be to MY taste at least. And I guess this means I need to get a make-over, and some more hair! I'm making it because I want to, and I wanted to BEFORE the contest was made!

Démolisseur de Mégatanks

Message 12 Fév 2006, 06:45

I know, I know. I was just teasing you. You'll do a great job with it!

Démolisseur de Mégatanks

Message 13 Fév 2006, 05:36

Keep us posted on your project!

Lyokophile à vie

Message 14 Fév 2006, 06:19

I will, but I want it to be a surprise!

Message 14 Fév 2006, 07:40

Lyanne a écrit:bon je le fais aussi j'adore les déguisements^^
Je vais faire Yumi virtualisé!!!!!!!!
Sauf le kimono qui n'aura pas les mêmes teintes mais bon on va faire avec :oops:

Aha! The Yumi-competition warms up! Image
I'm sure you can decipher the first two lines -- In the third line she says that her costume might not be the same colors as Yumi's, but she will make do.
-

Sergent-chef des lyokauteurs

Message 14 Fév 2006, 14:12

Chauve-Souris a écrit: and the instigator calls him/herself "Cosplay", although it's certainly someone we already know here.
-

Damn it ! How do you recognize me ?

I've juste read this subject and I'm not sure that all the rules of our Cosplay are clear in English, so, I will try to explain. (Sorry for the errors)
So, from March, the first to May, the first, you can post one photo (not two, not three, juste one^^) of you dress up in a Code Lyoko's Characters.
From May to June (or later, we aren't sure now) you can send an private mail to the user named Cosplay (It's me, but don't say it !) where you give one point to the picture you like, two points to the picture you love, and for points to the picture you adore.

For the 7 winners, Wallpapers made by Pesme, or sticks and drawings made by me will be send.

Lyokophile à vie

Message 15 Fév 2006, 01:08

Wow, so this is a serious competition! I haven't been very serious... :? Oh well, I just like Yumi and CL

Démolisseur de Mégatanks

Message 15 Fév 2006, 04:04

I know who I'm going to vote for!

Lyokophile à vie

Message 15 Fév 2006, 06:05

Quit teasing me! You have to vote for who you think has the best costume!

Sergent-chef des lyokauteurs

Message 15 Fév 2006, 19:55

I'm sure that your costume is more beautifull than mine, Miaame.

Lyokophile à vie

Message 16 Fév 2006, 06:13

Hahaha, I wish we could all get together and take pictures! That would be so much fun. I haven't even started my costume yet...But I have just about everything to do it. I'll start in the beginning of next month...

Démolisseur de Mégatanks

Message 18 Fév 2006, 06:33

So what you're saying is I should wear wooden Dutch clogs?

Lyokophile à vie

Message 18 Fév 2006, 07:09

Or drag, garooob. ;) Just kidding. I have no idea what C-S just meant...

Message 22 Fév 2006, 05:46

-
HEY!
-
A discussion arose in http://yumi2004.celeonet.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?p=82246#82246 about miaame-chan's participation in the cosplay contest, and whether we anglophones will have a SEPARATE contest. Clem and Tchoucky both jumped in and said NO, we will be "en commun", and I added my own urging for a single contest, which I am sure will be the case. Image
-
Anyhoo, I worded my poste to indicate that I was probably speaking for ALL of the anglophones, so if anyone on here disagrees with me, you can get down there and state your opinion. (I can't imagine how we could be separate, being that we will be lucky to have any more than one entry, but what the hey....)
-

Lyokophile à vie

Message 26 Fév 2006, 04:49

If there's a problem, I can just post a picture and not enter. I don't really care. ^_^ Nor do I mind. I don't want anyone to be upset over it.

Lyokophile à vie

Message 02 Mar 2006, 06:09

I won't enter. ^_^ Just post on my LJ and stuff...

PrécédenteSuivante

Retourner vers Talking about Code Lyoko