THIS IS INSANITY!

Come here to speak about all what you think about Code lyko.

exo

Virtualisé

Message 11 Sep 2006, 23:04

THIS IS INSANITY!

AMAZON! THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION! GAH! I'M FREAKING OUT HERE!

Okay...okay....I need money...fast...because I was gonna put it off.....HOly.......

Boasts 12 never-before-released episodes including the explosive 2-part finale! DVD Features: Character profiles Holomap Vehicle preview Much more!

THAT WAS ON AMAZON'S PRODUCT DESCRIPTION OF THE SEASON ONE DVD! THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE! WHY WOULD THEY EVEN DO THAT?! TWELVE NEW FREE EPISODES!!!! THE FINALE!!! WOAH!!!!

But...it may be amazon...it's too good to be real...why would they make an error that huge? This is beyond...beyond words...woah...
"Every epoch dreams its successor." - Jules Michelet

Chasseur de Frolions

Message 12 Sep 2006, 00:09

whoa whoa whoa,,,,

Remember, this is a Season 1 dvd.

There's no way they have twelve extra episodes. I'm glad they have all 26

I believe the three volumes that are out are still short some episodes,,, that's likely what they mean.

It's released tomorrow,,, so Garooob should have his in a little over a week to know for sure.

Don't Panic :D

Lyokophile à vie

Message 12 Sep 2006, 00:50

True...garooob will have it FIRST. ^_^
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams."

exo

Virtualisé

Message 12 Sep 2006, 03:05

Baka! Then he must be X.A.N.A! I shall go to every Best Buy and Target in area to get it tomorrow! This, I vow!

I hate logic....Four by three is twelve. Then one extra on volume one makes 13. That's 13 unreleased episodes. The finale may be counted as one. At least it has my favorite episode, Ghost Channel. I'll...check the...site again.

Product Description
The existence of our world rests upon four ordinary kids who are supernatural heroes in monster-ridden Lyoko. Hang on for a 26-episode thrill ride and an unimaginable final battle that will determine the ultimate fate of Lyoko and Earth! Boasts 12 never-before-released episodes including the explosive 2-part finale! DVD Features: Character profiles Holomap Vehicle preview Much more!

There was a planned fourth DVD that may have been cancelled....and none of the DVDs have had the finale yet. I hate logic. May yet be hope. Kankrelats...on Earth...is that the fate of both worlds? I hate logic! I want unaired episodes! :pale:

:oops:

exo

Virtualisé

Message 14 Sep 2006, 02:54

Oh, I should be very mad at you Kagetsu. Yes, kags, very mad.

BUT THIS IS TOO AWESOME TO FEEL ANYTHING BUT EXTREME JOY!

Yes, there are new episodes and a never before seen final battle! It was on Codelyoko.com! Official Site! I'm ordering right after posting this. I really, really hate not having money for 1-day shipping. I'm going to die in the time between.

Démolisseur de Mégatanks

Message 14 Sep 2006, 07:29

I checked Fry's Electronics last night, but it wasn't there. I'll keep on looking, though.

Chasseur de Frolions

Message 14 Sep 2006, 21:33

exo a écrit:Oh, I should be very mad at you Kagetsu. Yes, kags, very mad.
Me?,,, ouch :roll:
exo a écrit:Yes, there are new episodes and a never before seen final battle! It was on Codelyoko.com! Official Site! I'm ordering right after posting this. I really, really hate not having money for 1-day shipping. I'm going to die in the time between.

If you knew the year I spent contradicting people who popped into TvTome CL to post "rumours as fact" about season 2 that originated from CL.com and MSN clubs, you'd know why their info doesn't fill me with confidence. :p

Démolisseur de Mégatanks

Message 15 Sep 2006, 03:41

No, THIS is insanity:
Because I've purchased from amazon.fr before, they send me emails constantly. Today, I got one that says:
"Code Lyoko saison 2 volume 1" en DVD a EUR 19,98 seulement !
There's a season 2 DVD in France! And it's 'only' 20 euros. That's like 30 bucks. Actually it comes out on Sept 26. And they've already got the 3rd season, too! Insane, I tell you!

Retourner vers Talking about Code Lyoko