Code Lyoko RPG

You want to make share your creative talent (Images, plays etc...) on Code Lyoko, this section is for you !

Did you origonaly think I ment a video game?

Vous pouvez sélectionner 1 option

Voir les résultats

Tueur de Blocks

Message 17 Oct 2007, 04:05

Code Lyoko RPG

Ok If you play Video Games then You"ll Know That RPG Means Role Playing Game. On a message board it's a thread where you chose What character you want to be and It becomes like a continuous episode of the show. (this is the only thing I miss from the other mesage board I posted on before they changed the site to the point that it was impossible to navigate) It is avtually really fin (since it's king of Like A play it sort of fits here but I didn't know if there was an earea that it would fit better) You can also add things not in the show like fancharacters.

Ok Now to this RPG's spacific rules.

1. One Main character per-person (Just because there are only 5 of them plus the 2 villians)

2. No controling a character if the person Playing that character has not guiven you promission.

3. Fancharacters are aloud in this one but you must fill out a form below the character lists.

4. Fancharacters can not already know about Lyoko however information can be put on the character's profile that will be used after the character has found out/gone to Lyoko.

5. First come first serve. Ther first person to ask to play a character gets it so no fighting.

(The character lists will have the character's name then the pesson playing that character)

~Main Characters~
Odd~DragonGirl/Me
Jeremy~
Aelita~
Ulrich~
Yumi~

~Villians~
Xana~
William~

~Secondary Characters~
Sissy~
Herve~
Nicolas~
Jim~
Mrs. Hertz~
Hiroki~
Jhonny~
Milly~
Tamya~
Principal Delmas~
All Other Kadic Staff and Students~ Everyone :D

~Fan characters~
Sara~Dragongirl/Me

*Fan Character Form*(Information is the character's info ONLY)

First name:
Middle Name: (Optional)
Last Name: (Character's last name as I said earlier which means it has to be fake... and No It can't be the same as a main character)
Graid: (No higher then 11th{evethough Kadic is in france and I know nothing about the french school system})
Normal Form: (You can draw a picture and post it if you want but I can't post pictures so I wont be doing that)
Virtual form: (Can be simular to a main character)
Weapon:
Vechal:
Powers: (No more than 3)
Travels to Replikas?: (it's a simpal Yes/No (Non/Oui) question)
Upgraided Virtual Form:
Upgraided Weapon: (If at all changed {can be an extra weapon obtained whith upgraids})
Crush:
Personality:
Other:

<My Fancharacter>

First name: Sara
Middle Name: Dracosa
Last Name: Draconar
Graid: 9th
Normal Form: She has blond hair that ends a little past her sholders, wears a blue long sleeved shirt, and long blue pants (sometimes a skirt but not often)
Virtual form: Like Odd's only blue there is a short skirt before the pants part and instead of A picture of Kiwi there it the image of 3 triangles toutching to form a larger triangle known as the Triforce.
Weapon: Ice Arrows
Vechal: Sapphire Overboard
Powers: Arrow Exchange (can switch arrows with anyone that has any kind of arrows even if it's a bow and arrows{tempary}) Forced Power Ecxhange (Forces 2 people to switch ether powers or weapons great for stopping fights between alies or confuseing monsters. Can not use on herself)
Travels to Replikas?: Oui! (If there's space in the Skid)
Upgraided Virtual Form: Like Odd's new Outfit on Lyoko but blue, more feminin, the Triforce on the front still, Dragon Claws instead of Cat Paws, Dragon Horns and Cat Ears, And finally The tail is still a cat tail but longer than before.
Upgraided Weapon: Sraff of Dimensions (She also still has her other weapon)
Crush: none
Personality: Keeps to herself because of a major secret of her own, not used to having friends, easily annoyed or if already annoyed angered, other than that she is sort of simular to Odd
Other: She is half dragon which guives her higher senses and some dragonpowers, due to a mess up durng her first trip to Lyoko she gets a headache from certen tones (Meaning that songs can guive her a headache in one language but not in another {only applies after she goes to Lyoko}) has a secter besides the dragon thing yet to be reavealed. She is from North America but ironically the dragon half of her DNA is from Draco occ. magnus (the dragon's common name is the Eroupean Dragon {Yes I know the common name is not good but dont blame me blame the Dragonologists who origonaly named it}) can go full dragon under certen cercomstances. Is horrible with couputers but is great at video games.

THe fallowing 2 lists go under the othere info for My fancharacter

Dragon Powers that Sara can use (earth only and even then not very often{emergencies only})
Flame Breath
Ice Breath
Water Breath
Bubble Breath
Electric Breath
Flight By use of wings (which are hidden)
1/40th the strength of a pure bread dragon
Inteligence of a full dragon however is good at hideing it (some dragon species are smarter than humans{no I really mean it and I got the info from a book so I'm not makeing it up})
Dragon Hypnosis (Ohh that one is fun I'll explain it when someone askes)

Things Sara can do that a Pure Bread Eroupean Dragon Can not
Retract wings, horns, and tail
work a phone without breaking it
Fit in the scanners.
Dernière édition par DragonGirl le 20 Oct 2007, 00:19, édité 1 fois.
.....Yay ... just yay

Tueur de Blocks

Message 20 Oct 2007, 00:17

What? Noone even thought to respond? Come on People this will be fun we can start when all the main characters are taken but it's no fun if only one person is going to participate. (if you still don't understand what a Messageboard RPG is then well I've already explained it the best I can so sorry{Unless you are a Theater or Drama person then think of it as Improv but typed out on a message board}

Ok list again.

~Main Characters~
Odd~DragonGirl/Me
Jeremy~
Aelita~
Ulrich~
Yumi~

~Villians~
Xana~
William~

~Secondary Characters~
Sissy~
Herve~
Nicolas~
Jim~
Mrs. Hertz~
Hiroki~
Jhonny~
Milly~
Tamya~
Principal Delmas~
All Other Kadic Staff and Students~ Everyone

~Fan characters~
Sara~Dragongirl/Me
.....Yay ... just yay

Tueur de Blocks

Message 20 Oct 2007, 16:42

Someone has joined finally (However with a condition which it only if one more person joins I'll post the updated list when people post but right now I'm off to find more people)
.....Yay ... just yay

Tueur de Blocks

Message 21 Oct 2007, 16:29

DragonGirl a écrit:Someone has joined finally (However with a condition which it only if one more person joins I'll post the updated list when people post but right now I'm off to find more people)

Ok I need a plan B useing just my signature and this thread isn't working. for crying oul lou how inactive is this part of the forum.
.....Yay ... just yay

Tueur de Blocks

Message 24 Oct 2007, 00:04

Ok I still don't have a plan B and Still need more people to join.

Ok List time. *= only if atleast 1 other person joins

~Main Characters~
Odd~DragonGirl/Me
Jeremy~
Aelita~
Ulrich~
Yumi~

~Villians~
Xana~ The Gee Man *
William~

~Secondary Characters~
Sissy~
Herve~
Nicolas~
Jim~
Mrs. Hertz~
Hiroki~
Jhonny~
Milly~
Tamya~
Principal Delmas~

~Fan characters~
Sara~Dragongirl/Me
.....Yay ... just yay

Tueur de Blocks

Message 25 Oct 2007, 00:50

Ok I just want to Point out that you don't have to PM me to ask for a character, you can ask on this thread. I would prefer that fromnow on people who want to join ask here espesialy when filling out the fancharacter form.

Yes that dose mean that another person has joined. I'll wait to see if more people come. Just to lower the wait time we'll Start Saturday/somdi morning. (yeah I just put the name of a day in both francais et anglais got a problem? No? ok good :mrgreen: )

~Main Characters~
Odd~ DragonGirl/Me
Jeremy~
Aelita~
Ulrich~ damenster
Yumi~

~Villians~
Xana~ The Gee Man
William~

~Secondary Characters~
Sissy~
Herve~
Nicolas~
Jim~
Mrs. Hertz~
Hiroki~
Jhonny~
Milly~
Tamya~
Principal Delmas~

~Fan characters~
Sara~Dragongirl/Me
.....Yay ... just yay

Tueur de Blocks

Message 27 Oct 2007, 02:16

So let me get this Strate I'm the only person that wanted to create a fan character? You can have up to 5 characters People!

maximum amount of each type of character available.

Main characters: 1 per person
Fancharacters: 1 per person
Villians: 1 per person
secondary characters: no more than 2
.....Yay ... just yay

Tueur de Blocks

Message 27 Oct 2007, 16:51

DragonGirl a écrit:Ok I just want to Point out that you don't have to PM me to ask for a character, you can ask on this thread. I would prefer that fromnow on people who want to join ask here espesialy when filling out the fancharacter form.

Yes that dose mean that another person has joined. I'll wait to see if more people come. Just to lower the wait time we'll Start Saturday/somdi morning. (yeah I just put the name of a day in both francais et anglais got a problem? No? ok good :mrgreen: )

~Main Characters~
Odd~ DragonGirl/Me
Jeremy~
Aelita~
Ulrich~ damenster
Yumi~

~Villians~
Xana~ The Gee Man
William~

~Secondary Characters~
Sissy~
Herve~
Nicolas~
Jim~
Mrs. Hertz~
Hiroki~
Jhonny~
Milly~
Tamya~
Principal Delmas~

~Fan characters~
Sara~Dragongirl/Me

Well still only 3 people. and it's time to start. (everyone will play unclamed characters untill more people show up o play them) I'll start.

Sara: (standing out side the school gate {sighs}).

~Odd and Ulrich's dorm~

Kiwi: Arf!

Odd: (half asleep) Kiwi be quiet!

Kiwi: (Licks Odd's face)

Odd: (stil half asleep) Ok I'm up. (gets out of bed)

~Jeremy's Dorm~

Jeremy: (Wakes up after having fallen asleep at his keyboard again!) Huh? Wha? (looks around) Why am I blined? (goes over to Odd and Ulrich's dorm but runs in to the wall) Ow stupid wall.

Odd: (Now dressed {opens the door}) Hey enistine are lyo trying out a new look to impress Aelita? Because her dorm is upstares.

Jeremy: (Sarcastic) Verry funy Odd, Have you seen my glasses anywhere?

Odd: No why don't you wake Ulrich up and ask him. (leaves the room and goes down stares)

~Aelita's Dorm~

Aelita: (Sits up...Yawns... then looks around) What are thease doing here? (Picks up Jeremy's glasses)

~School gate~

Sara: (Why do I have to go to a bording school anyway! I worder if people around here speak english? {looks at her Nentendo DS})

Jim: HEY YOU!

Sara: Me? (Good someon that speaks english)

Jim: Of corse you! What are you doing.

Sara: Well I'm the new student and-

Jim: Oh. So you're Draconar!

Sara: (Ok tkis guy has to be some kind of coach if he calls students by last name.) Yes.

Jim: Here's the location of your dorm,(hands sara a slip of papper) and I beleive the principal already told you all the rules.

Sara: Yes sir.

Jim: Abit of advice-

Odd: (Stops to bother Jim on his way to the cafiteria) SALUT JIM!

Jim: Avoid this kid. (Points at Odd)

Odd: (Notices Sara) Oh Salut are you new here?

Sara: What dose Salut mean?

Odd: It's french for Hi.

Jim: Della Robia Don't harass the new student. (walks away)

Sara: Is he sapposed to be scairy?

Odd: You know I've been here for a whole year and I havent figured that out yet.

Sara: (laughs alittle)

~Yumi's house~

Yumi: Bye mom Bye dad! (Leaves the house)

Hiroki: Hey Yumi Wait up (fallows his sister)

Ok Everyone else continue from there. (I hope more people show up soon playing this many characters is hard)
.....Yay ... just yay

Futur Lyokophile

Message 28 Oct 2007, 03:12

Meanwhile...
William suddenly snapped into conciousness. He was lying in a fetal position on a hard, cold surface of which he could not recognize. Slowly, he uncurled, then stood dazedly to his feet. Even with his eyes now opened, he could see nothing but darkness, even his hands were invisible. He felt as if he had been asleep for years, but he stood in rapt attention for something that he knew of but could not name. Suddenly, over the faint ambient hum, a voice boomed in his head, causing his ears to scream in protest and his head felt as if there were clamps pressing inwards on his skull. Despite this, he stood ramrod-straight and listened as the incoherent garble became three distinct voices, each talking at the same tempo and volume:

Xana: You have awakened. Prepare to recieve my will.
: HATE. KILL. KILL. SPILL. THIRST. STAND. CLAW. RIP. LUST.
: 00110010010001010010111010010110010111001010101

William: My will is to obey.

Xana: Ready yourself for upgrade. Efficiency improved by 15.2931 percent, improved psychological advantage, neuron-synapse response boosted 3.48 percent. Initiate.
: JUDGE. JUDGE. TEST. HATE. BITE. KILL. RIP. SAW. CRUSH.
: 001100110111001010010110111100110101001101000010

Suddenly, he was bathed in a sickly green light that seemed to originate from nowhere. His suit was different, as it had chitinous plates that clung to his arms, legs, and chest. His skin was a pale white, with the faint outline of black veins running the legth of his limbs, and his back now sported six foot-long spikes that burst from his suit.

Xana: Weapon upload ready. Adjusting muscle to compensate.
: MUSCLE. VEIN. BLOOD. SPILL. HATE. STEEL. SHARP.
: 001100100101110010001011001010010110011100010111

In a puff of black smoke, a huge curved cleaver materialized in his hands. It's beveled blade had a gentle curve, with a second hand grip cut into the back of the blade, with the Sigil embossed in black on each side of the blade. With a few swings, he was able to gracefully swipe and chop with it. The voice boomed again:

Xana: I present you with a target. Dispatch it.
: HATE. SLASH. KILL. GUT. IMPALE. FIGHT. SEVER. BLOOD.
: 00111010010010010100101100101011001010110010010111001

A few yards away, a figure appeared. A copy of of Yumi materialized, mechanically moving into a fighting stance and staring at him with lifeless eyes. It sprung into action, but with calculated precision, William deflected both fans, and with one clean stroke severed the simulacra's head, which vanished in a burst of light.

Xana: My design is most satisfactory. Prepare yourself for combat transfer.
: SLASH. SLASH. MUSCLE. MUSCLE. HATE. GORE. HATE. HATE.
: 00100110010110111110010010010111001101111011001010010111

William: I obey as ever, master.

Code Lyoko CCG
http://yumi2004.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5764
Testers Wanted!

Tueur de Blocks

Message 28 Oct 2007, 04:40

The Gee Man a écrit:Meanwhile...
William suddenly snapped into conciousness. He was lying in a fetal position on a hard, cold surface of which he could not recognize. Slowly, he uncurled, then stood dazedly to his feet. Even with his eyes now opened, he could see nothing but darkness, even his hands were invisible. He felt as if he had been asleep for years, but he stood in rapt attention for something that he knew of but could not name. Suddenly, over the faint ambient hum, a voice boomed in his head, causing his ears to scream in protest and his head felt as if there were clamps pressing inwards on his skull. Despite this, he stood ramrod-straight and listened as the incoherent garble became three distinct voices, each talking at the same tempo and volume:

Xana: You have awakened. Prepare to recieve my will.
: HATE. KILL. KILL. SPILL. THIRST. STAND. CLAW. RIP. LUST.
: 00110010010001010010111010010110010111001010101

William: My will is to obey.

Xana: Ready yourself for upgrade. Efficiency improved by 15.2931 percent, improved psychological advantage, neuron-synapse response boosted 3.48 percent. Initiate.
: JUDGE. JUDGE. TEST. HATE. BITE. KILL. RIP. SAW. CRUSH.
: 001100110111001010010110111100110101001101000010

Suddenly, he was bathed in a sickly green light that seemed to originate from nowhere. His suit was different, as it had chitinous plates that clung to his arms, legs, and chest. His skin was a pale white, with the faint outline of black veins running the legth of his limbs, and his back now sported six foot-long spikes that burst from his suit.

Xana: Weapon upload ready. Adjusting muscle to compensate.
: MUSCLE. VEIN. BLOOD. SPILL. HATE. STEEL. SHARP.
: 001100100101110010001011001010010110011100010111

In a puff of black smoke, a huge curved cleaver materialized in his hands. It's beveled blade had a gentle curve, with a second hand grip cut into the back of the blade, with the Sigil embossed in black on each side of the blade. With a few swings, he was able to gracefully swipe and chop with it. The voice boomed again:

Xana: I present you with a target. Dispatch it.
: HATE. SLASH. KILL. GUT. IMPALE. FIGHT. SEVER. BLOOD.
: 00111010010010010100101100101011001010110010010111001

A few yards away, a figure appeared. A copy of of Yumi materialized, mechanically moving into a fighting stance and staring at him with lifeless eyes. It sprung into action, but with calculated precision, William deflected both fans, and with one clean stroke severed the simulacra's head, which vanished in a burst of light.

Xana: My design is most satisfactory. Prepare yourself for combat transfer.
: SLASH. SLASH. MUSCLE. MUSCLE. HATE. GORE. HATE. HATE.
: 00100110010110111110010010010111001101111011001010010111

William: I obey as ever, master.

Oookay william was actualy evil before the start of the RPG but what ever it works

Odd: So you're new here. Just Avoid the Principal's Daughter and don't annoy Jim too badly and You'll be fine. Oh I almost forgot. Je m'apelle Odd. Et toi?

Sara: What?

Odd: You really don't know any french do you?

Sara: Nope.

Odd: Oh. well In that case. My name's Odd. And you?

Sara: My manes Sara.

Odd: Well I guess I might end up running in to you later.

Sara: Probably.

~Odd and Ulrich's dorm~

Kiwi: (Starts trying to drag the blanket off Ulrich's bed) Gerrrrr!

~stair well~

Jeremy: (Runs into a wall) Ow!

Jim: Belpios you might want to try putting on your Glasses!

Jeremy: I can't find them.

Jim: Oh. (enters one of the boy's dormitory halls)

Aelita: (Comes down stares) Hello Jeremy.

Jeremy: Hi Aelita. Hey you havent seen my Glasses have you I woke up and they wear compleatly gone.

Aelita: I know They ended up in my room some how. (Hands Jeremy his glasses)

Sara: (Enters the stare well.) Excuse me I'm lost can ether of you help me.

Aelita: We can try.

~Kadic gate~

Yumi: Hey You and your friend arent going to bother me all day are you?

Hiroki: Why are you and-

Yumi: Shut up.
.....Yay ... just yay

Tueur de Blocks

Message 28 Oct 2007, 19:16

Ok is it just me or is the person playing Ulrich not doing anything at all?

(Sighs) Continueing by my self I guess.

~Cafateria~

Odd: (Eating)

~stare well~

Aelita: (looking at the peice of papper with the location of Sara's dorm) the room you're looking for is upstares, 8th door on yout right.

Sara: Thanks. (Goes up stares)

Jeremy: Something seems wrong here.

Aelita: I know.... that girl scairs me.

Jeremy: Not that. I mean-

Sissy: (comes down stares)

Jeremy: Never mind.

~Sara's dorm~

Sara: well this place looks boring. (clooses and locks the door) Atleast I can streatch my wings now! (Wings come out of her back) That's mutch better.
.....Yay ... just yay

Tueur de Blocks

Message 30 Oct 2007, 00:47

Ok serriously I cant keep continueing on My own the point of joining a RPG is to participate. and not just once but manny times. Responding to what others do, controling your charcater so that other characters can interact with it.

I am posting the list again because even though we have started we still need more people. (unclamed characters are being played by everyone for now)

~Main Characters~
Odd~ DragonGirl/Me
Jeremy~
Aelita~
Ulrich~ damenster
Yumi~

~Villians~
Xana~ The Gee Man
William~

~Secondary Characters~
Sissy~
Herve~
Nicolas~
Jim~
Mrs. Hertz~
Hiroki~
Jhonny~
Milly~
Tamya~
Principal Delmas~

~Fan characters~
Sara~Dragongirl/Me

This is the last time I'm continueing by my self!

~Cafiteria~

Odd: (Still eating)

Jeremy and Aelita: (Show up and sit dowm)

Odd: Salut!

Jeremy: Salut.

Aelita: Salut.

Jeremy: (halfway whispering) Xana hasn't attacked in weeks.

Odd: That's a good thing right.

Jeremy: I'm not so sure about that.

Aelita: We'll just have to be more careful especally with that new girl around.

Odd: You mean Sara? There dosn't sem anything strange about her?

Aelita: (Roles Eyes)

~Oposite side of the mostly empty Cafiteria~

Sara: (Sits down at an empty table)

~Back on the other side of te cafiteria~

Yumi: (walks over to Odd, Jeremy, and Aelita) Hey have any of you seen Ulrich?

Odd: I think He's still asleep.
.....Yay ... just yay

Tueur de Blocks

Message 01 Nov 2007, 00:56

(sighs) Still getting a lot of nothing only of the 3 people who joined have participated and well More people need to join and one person is thinking about quitting. (And I am still not continueing on my own)
.....Yay ... just yay

Futur Lyokophile

Message 01 Nov 2007, 07:40

That Night, Jeremie's room
Jeremie: ...so anyway, with these modifications, it says that the Skid can carry at least another 8.29 tonnes along it's keel, especially if we draw mass from the bridge module.
Aelita: This won't affect the Skid's structural integrity, would it?
Jeremie: If I program it right, it shouldn't. I'll get to work looking into it and.... hold on.... there's an activated Tower in the mountain sector. Quick, call the rest, I'll... oh no!
Aelita: What is it?
Jeremie: Scanner 2 has been activated. It might be William again, let's see what the cameras show.
[A window pops up displaying the factory exterior camera, Jeremie toggles it to the scanner room camera]
Jeremie: Nothing so far... wait, here comes something.
[The camera zooms in on the figure emerging from the Scanner]
Aelita: What is that thing?
Jeremie: I don't know, but it doesn't look friendly. The computer is giving me a scan now:
Jeremie: Looks like a new monster. Not good. Call everyone else, we need to get to the factory.
Aelita: Something's wrong. I'm not getting any service.
[Jeremie runs and flicks the light switch, nothing happens]
Jeremie: The power's out. Xana must have cut it somehow. And if your cell phone isn't getting service, that means the city and the cell tower are also down. Good thing my laptop has full batteries.
Aelita: We should split up, I'll go get Yumi, you get Odd and Ulrich.
Jeremie: You can't go alone! That thing's on the loose, and Xana could have other plans.
Code Lyoko CCG
Testers Wanted!

Tueur de Blocks

Message 02 Nov 2007, 03:10

The Gee Man a écrit:That Night, Jeremie's room
Jeremie: ...so anyway, with these modifications, it says that the Skid can carry at least another 8.29 tonnes along it's keel, especially if we draw mass from the bridge module.
Aelita: This won't affect the Skid's structural integrity, would it?
Jeremie: If I program it right, it shouldn't. I'll get to work looking into it and.... hold on.... there's an activated Tower in the mountain sector. Quick, call the rest, I'll... oh no!
Aelita: What is it?
Jeremie: Scanner 2 has been activated. It might be William again, let's see what the cameras show.
[A window pops up displaying the factory exterior camera, Jeremie toggles it to the scanner room camera]
Jeremie: Nothing so far... wait, here comes something.
[The camera zooms in on the figure emerging from the Scanner]
Aelita: What is that thing?
Jeremie: I don't know, but it doesn't look friendly. The computer is giving me a scan now:
Jeremie: Looks like a new monster. Not good. Call everyone else, we need to get to the factory.
Aelita: Something's wrong. I'm not getting any service.
[Jeremie runs and flicks the light switch, nothing happens]
Jeremie: The power's out. Xana must have cut it somehow. And if your cell phone isn't getting service, that means the city and the cell tower are also down. Good thing my laptop has full batteries.
Aelita: We should split up, I'll go get Yumi, you get Odd and Ulrich.
Jeremie: You can't go alone! That thing's on the loose, and Xana could have other plans.

Ok skipping to night is better nothing. (By the way You are doing a good job of playing Xana) ...And damenster needs to tell me what I need to explain better and play Ulrich) Playing only my 2 characters this time.

Odd: (Snoring)

~Sara's dorm~

Sara: (What the heck is that noise? Oh the person in the dorm below mine is snoring really loudly!) So Board! (Playing Nentindo DS then looks out the window and sees lightening strike the antena on the roof of the science bulding) Lighting with no clouds anywhere? that dosn't happen that often. Why am I talking to my self out loud? (Turns off the portable game system,turns it back on. messes around useing button combanations and the stylus, then she uses her indes finger to enter a access code)

Sara's Nentendo DS: Access approved. Hacking mode iniated.

Sara: Ok time to see what's goint on there's no way that lightening was natural. (persses the button combanation ;X, X, A, B, Y, L, R, UP; and hacks in to 1 of the only 2 working computers in the area {Guess which one}) Alright then let's see what I got into. (Presses the button combanation ;X, A, X, L, R, DOWN, LEFT;)

~Lyoko Sector 5 Core-Zone~

An Overboard Appears

~Sara's dorm~

Sara: What the heck?

~Odd and Ulrich's dorm~

Odd: (Woke up 5 alittle while ago because of the thunder produced from the lightening earlier) Ulrich for crying out loud noone can sleep through thunder that loud even with earplugs.
.....Yay ... just yay

Futur Lyokophile

Message 04 Nov 2007, 08:13

Outside...
(Jim, soaked through his ineffectual jacket, stands in the rain examining the circuit breaker box.)
Jim: What happened to this thing? All the breakers are fused! And with this stupid rain...
[From the edge of the forest, a muffled tac tac tac tac of a dart-thrower can be heard. Jim falls to the ground with four darts embedded in his neck and arms]
Jim: What the... oooh... [Collapses]
The Assassin approached the fallen figure, hovering silently by unknown means, blades and sensors folded neatly. It lowered itself until its actuator arm could reach Jim, then extended a probe to touch his temple. Through his drug-induced sleep, he murmered as the creature's thoughts filled his mind:
Where is the Key-Keeper?
Jim: Wha...
Obey our will.
Jim: That.... that window up there....
The Assassin withdrew it's probes and plucked the darts out, with Jim now soundly asleep and snoring loudly. With another silent burst of energy, it slowly hovered until it floated just outside of Aelita's window.
Code Lyoko CCG
Testers Wanted!

Tueur de Blocks

Message 04 Nov 2007, 17:47

The Gee Man a écrit:Outside...
(Jim, soaked through his ineffectual jacket, stands in the rain examining the circuit breaker box.)
Jim: What happened to this thing? All the breakers are fused! And with this stupid rain...
[From the edge of the forest, a muffled tac tac tac tac of a dart-thrower can be heard. Jim falls to the ground with four darts embedded in his neck and arms]
The Assassin approached the fallen figure, hovering silently by unknown means, blades and sensors folded neatly. It lowered itself until its actuator arm could reach Jim, then extended a probe to touch his temple. Through his drug-induced sleep, he murmered as the creature's thoughts filled his mind:
Where is the Key-Keeper?
Obey our will.
The Assassin withdrew it's probes and plucked the darts out, with Jim now soundly asleep and snoring loudly. With another silent burst of energy, it slowly hovered until it floated just outside of Aelita's window.

Sara: Ok now there are still no clouds and it's raining that's compleatly impossible something's not right here!

Odd: (In the room below) Why are you talking to your self?

Sara: Because I feel like it!

Sissy: (Across the hall) SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!

Most of the female boraders: SISSY SHUT UP!

~A few minutes later in the stare well~

Odd: Well you really caused a problem.

Sara; Rain with no clouds can't happen something isn't right with this place! (Sneases and Dragon Wings come out) Crud! (retracts wings quickly)

Odd: Wow that was cool. (The others might be right about her)

Sara: You saw nothing!

Odd: Alright.

Sara: Good.

Odd: I'm going to find Jim maybe he knows what's happening.

Sara: (I serriously doubt that)
.....Yay ... just yay

Tueur de Blocks

Message 10 Nov 2007, 01:40

DragonGirl a écrit:
The Gee Man a écrit:Outside...
Where is the Key-Keeper?
Obey our will.

Sara: Ok now there are still no clouds and it's raining that's compleatly impossible something's not right here!

Odd: (In the room below) Why are you talking to your self?

Sara: Because I feel like it!

Sissy: (Across the hall) SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!

Most of the female boraders: SISSY SHUT UP!

~A few minutes later in the stare well~

Odd: Well you really caused a problem.

Sara; Rain with no clouds can't happen something isn't right with this place! (Sneases and Dragon Wings come out) Crud! (retracts wings quickly)

Odd: Wow that was cool. (The others might be right about her)

Sara: You saw nothing!

Odd: Alright.

Sara: Good.

Odd: I'm going to find Jim maybe he knows what's happening.

Sara: (I serriously doubt that)

(Sighs) Ok The RPG Will have to be restarted Due to Lack of people (The person Playing Ulrich never showed up and unless someone new shows up by tomorow I'll have to start this thing over with an almost balnk list)
.....Yay ... just yay

Tueur de Blocks

Message 10 Nov 2007, 17:01

Well I Guess It's time to compleatly start over. and a repost of the rules.

*= New Rule

1. One Main character per-person (Just because there are only 5 of them plus the 2 villians)

2. No controling a character if the person Playing that character has not guiven you promission.

3. Fancharacters are aloud in this one but you must fill out a form below the character lists.

4. Fancharacters can not already know about Lyoko however information can be put on the character's profile that will be used after the character has found out/gone to Lyoko.

5. First come first serve. Ther first person to ask to play a character gets it so no fighting.

*6. No asking for characters through Privat Messages only ask on this thread! (That could have been what caused last time's problem and it anyone's confused ask that on this thread too)

amount of each kind of character a person can have.

Main characters: 1 per person
Fancharacters: 1 per person
Villians: 1 per person
secondary characters: no more than 2
Total maximum number of characters a person can have: 5 (Untill both villians are taken)

~Main Characters~
Odd~ DragonGirl/Me
Jeremy~
Aelita~
Ulrich~
Yumi~

~Villians~
Xana~
William~

~Secondary Characters~
Sissy~
Herve~
Nicolas~
Jim~
Mrs. Hertz~
Hiroki~
Jhonny~
Milly~
Tamya~
Patrick(Jeremy's cousin)~
Principal Delmas~

~Fan characters~
Sara~Dragongirl/Me

*Fan Character Form*(Information is the character's info ONLY)

First name:
Last Name: (Character's last name as I said earlier which means it has to be fake... and No It can't be the same as a main character)
Graid: (No higher then 11th{evethough Kadic is in france and I know nothing about the french school system})
Normal Form: (You can draw a picture and post it to show what your character looks like if you want but, I can't post pictures(I've tried It dosn't work for me) so I won't be doing that)
Weapon:
Vechal:
Upgraided Virtual Form:
Upgraided Weapon: (If at all changed {can be an extra weapon obtained whith upgraids})
Crush:
Personality:
Other:

<My Fancharacter>

First name: Sara
Middle Name: Dracosa
Last Name: Draconar
Graid: 9th
Normal Form: She has blond hair that ends a little past her sholders, wears a blue long sleeved shirt, and long blue pants (sometimes a skirt but not often)
Virtual form: Like Odd's only blue there is a short skirt before the pants part and instead of A picture of Kiwi there it the image of 3 triangles toutching to form a larger triangle known as the Triforce.
Weapon: Ice Arrows
Vechal: Sapphire Overboard
Powers: Arrow Exchange (can switch arrows with anyone that has any kind of arrows even if it's a bow and arrows{tempary}) Forced Power Ecxhange (Forces 2 people to switch ether powers or weapons great for stopping fights between alies or confuseing monsters. Can not use on herself)
Travels to Replikas?: Oui! (If there's space in the Skid)
Upgraided Virtual Form: Like Odd's new Outfit on Lyoko but blue, more feminin, the Triforce on the front still, Dragon Claws instead of Cat Paws, Dragon Horns and Cat Ears, And finally The tail is still a cat tail but longer than before.
Upgraided Weapon: Sraff of Dimensions (She also still has her other weapon)
Personality: Keeps to herself because of a major secret of her own, not used to having friends, easily annoyed or if already annoyed angered, other than that she is sort of simular to Odd
Other: She is half dragon which guives her higher senses and some dragonpowers, due to a mess up durng her first trip to Lyoko she gets a headache from certen tones (Meaning that songs can guive her a headache in one language but not in another {only applies after she goes to Lyoko}) has a secter besides the dragon thing yet to be reavealed. She is from North America but ironically the dragon half of her DNA is from Draco occ. Magnus (the dragon's common name is the Eroupean Dragon {Yes I know the common name is not good but don't blame me blame the Dragonologists who origonaly named it}) can go full dragon under certen cercomstances. Is horrible with couputers but is great at video games.

The fallowing 2 lists go under the other info for My fancharacter

Dragon Powers that Sara can use (earth only and even then not very often{emergencies only})
Flame Breath
Ice Breath
Water Breath
Bubble Breath
Electric Breath
Flight By use of wings (which are hidden)
1/40th the strength of a pure bread dragon
Inteligence of a full dragon however is good at hideing it (some dragon species are smarter than humans{no I really mean it and I got the info from a book so I'm not makeing it up})
Dragon Hearing.
Dragon Hypnosis (Ohh that one is fun I'll explain it when someone askes)

Things Sara can do that a Pure Bread Eroupean Dragon Can not
Retract wings, horns, and tail
work a phone without breaking it
Fit in the scanners
Play vidieo games
.....Yay ... just yay

Tueur de Blocks

Message 12 Nov 2007, 01:21

Ok still waiting!
.....Yay ... just yay

Tueur de Blocks

Message 18 Nov 2007, 01:05

I haven't abandoned this thread I'm Still waiting for people. (It will be fun)
.....Yay ... just yay

Tueur de Blocks

Message 22 Nov 2007, 00:44

(sarcastic) Great now I have to add a new rule!

*= New Rule

6. No asking for characters through Privat Messages only ask on this thread! (this also applies to fancharacters!)

*7. No asking someone to remove something from their fancharacter without a valid reason. (Invalid Reasons are things like It annoys me)
.....Yay ... just yay

Tueur de Blocks

Message 22 Nov 2007, 17:20

Here's tha list. (still prity empty for now.)

~Main Characters~
Odd~ DragonGirl/Me
Jeremy~
Aelita~
Ulrich~
Yumi~

~Villians~
Xana~
William~

~Secondary Characters~
Sissy~
Herve~
Nicolas~
Jim~
Mrs. Hertz~
Hiroki~
Jhonny~
Milly~
Tamya~
Patrick(Jeremy's cousin)~
Principal Delmas~

~Fan characters~
Sara~Dragongirl/Me

*Fan Character Form*(Information is the character's info ONLY)(All parts must be used even if it just sais Unknown or none {it's easier for people with Attention Deficite Disorder to read it this way})

First name:
Normal Form: (You can draw a picture and post it to show what your character looks like if you want but, I can't post pictures(I've tried It dosn't work for me) so I won't be doing that)
Weapon:
Vechal:
Upgraided Virtual Form:
Crush:
Personality:
Other:
.....Yay ... just yay

Tueur de Blocks

Message 01 Déc 2007, 01:26

Hello? Will someone please join (Remember rule you have to ask for a character on this thread not by Private Message)
.....Yay ... just yay

P'tit nouveau

Message 08 Fév 2012, 23:51

Xander

First name: Xander
Middle Name: Flame
Last Name: Drake
Graid: 9
Normal Form: Black Shirt, Blue Pants, and White Sneakers

Virtual form: Dragon Wings, Dragon Tail, and Dragon Teeth. Black and Red Armour like Odd's in season 4 but instead of Kiwis its White Circles with Black Xs on them.

Weapon: Like X.A.N.A Williams Mega-Sword But instead of Eye of X.A.N.A it's the same black X on the Armour.
Vechal: Overscooter (A flying scooter that has 3 guns on the front.)
Powers: Future Flash, Blackout Bite, Copycat.
Travels to Replikas?: Yes/Non
Upgraided Virtual Form: Same as normal exept White and Gold

Upgraided Weapon: Tail now has Poison in it and can infect anyone with a virus that instantly devirtulises anyone/anything!
Personality: Insane all the time...
Other: Dragon Abilities
Flame Breath
Ice Breath
Water Breath
Electric Breath
Earth Blast Breath
Life Breath
Death Breath
Black Hole Rip (using tail)
Flight By use of wings