Season 4 / #71-Maiden Voyage

Tueur de Blocks

Message 19 Aoû 2007, 00:59

Season 4 / #71-Maiden Voyage

I Noticed that there was a thread for episode 70 but not for episode 71 so I started one. I hope people respond to this thread.

I don't understand the earth outfit change which occured in this episode I mean it was so random and How manny outfit's have the character each had total I think I'll count them right now.

Jeremy-2 (All on earth since we haven't seen what he looks like on Lyoko)
Aelita-5 (3 on earth 2 on Lyoko and her first earth outfit was better)
Odd-4 (2 on Lyoko 2 on earth)
Yumi-4 ( 2 on Lyoko 2 on earth)
Urick-4 (2 on Lyoko 2 on earth)

Aelita has the most because of her unnessicary earth outfit change between seasons 1 and 2.

I don't see why Jeremy couldn't have just snuck past Mr. Fumet and had to use the roof. He got past Principal Delmas just fine. (I might have missed something I havent seen the epidose in a while and probably need to re-watch it.)
.....Yay ... just yay

Chasseur de Frolions

Message 20 Aoû 2007, 04:32

Mmm, I'm still looking in, but I'm going on memory for this.

I think this was the early clip of using their new outfits in the scanners? Any way. I liked Aelita's season one outfit best, but I guess they felt it made her look older than she was,,, or they noticed that we noticed that her short skirt put her in animated comprised positions? I quickly got used to her little dress high boot style in season 2&3. This season I like the pink caprices, but the poffy sleeves, I'm not so sure.

The others outfits, particularly Yumi's, look cool. Though Yumi's is a bit more casual than I have pictured for her character. I think they are trying to rid her of the goth/loner image that we have come to know and love. [/sadly] (It really looks too much like her track suit, which I liked when it appeared)

As for your poll, I'm down to two large forums to talk about shows, and only devoted to one because of Code Lyoko. I don't really start threads because I've noticed that people don't really care about what I say, so I answer others and pretend they read them.

Tueur de Blocks

Message 20 Aoû 2007, 18:46

kagetsu a écrit:Mmm, I'm still looking in, but I'm going on memory for this.

I think this was the early clip of using their new outfits in the scanners? Any way. I liked Aelita's season one outfit best, but I guess they felt it made her look older than she was,,, or they noticed that we noticed that her short skirt put her in animated comprised positions? I quickly got used to her little dress high boot style in season 2&3. This season I like the pink caprices, but the poffy sleeves, I'm not so sure.

The others outfits, particularly Yumi's, look cool. Though Yumi's is a bit more casual than I have pictured for her character. I think they are trying to rid her of the goth/loner image that we have come to know and love. [/sadly] (It really looks too much like her track suit, which I liked when it appeared)

As for your poll, I'm down to two large forums to talk about shows, and only devoted to one because of Code Lyoko. I don't really start threads because I've noticed that people don't really care about what I say, so I answer others and pretend they read them.

so you noticed the scanner clip mix-up too? I think It was back in opening act or dubble take (mybe wreck room Once again I need yo rewatch some episodes to be sure) but yeah it was still a mix up i dodn't nofice it the first time but I knew something wasn't right.

If I see any of your threads that look interesting I'll be sure to respond ro one.
.....Yay ... just yay

Chasseur de Frolions

Message 20 Aoû 2007, 20:42

Re: Episode 71 Maiden Voyage

DragonGirl a écrit:I don't see why Jeremy couldn't have just snuck past Mr. Fumet and had to use the roof. He got past Principal Delmas just fine. (I might have missed something I havent seen the epidose in a while and probably need to re-watch it.)
Oh, and about this part. (smiley insert error) That was just to get him on the roof. For some reason they seem to be forcing Jeremie to be more athletic in this season. I liked Sissi and Ulrich's trip on the roof better, but still, it's fun watching Jeremie in a bit of action, even if Yumi can't catch him with her TK.

Tueur de Blocks

Message 21 Aoû 2007, 04:09

Well if he's going to be more athletic let's hope it gets him on to Lyoko, but that it dosn't turn him into a second Urlich or an extra Jim.(Wow that was a rediculous and scary thought)
.....Yay ... just yay

Chevaucheur de Mantas

Message 21 Aoû 2007, 18:42

I liked this episode too, even if I found it a little worse than the previous one (#70 Skidbladnir). I like how the international network is, it looks like the 5th territory mixed up with some sort of giant sewers. But what's a little disappointing is that fights in the network aren't that fun to watch and good as the ones on Lyoko. We always have that feeling they will be lost forever if something is going wrong, because they are in the middle of the digital sea.

Nice episode over all! About this outfit change on Earth, I like them, especially Yumi's. Only the Aelita outfit seems pretty weird IMO.

Tueur de Blocks

Message 22 Aoû 2007, 00:17

I dont under stand why the monsters in the digital sea onl' show up in one episode.
.....Yay ... just yay

Chasseur de Frolions

Message 22 Aoû 2007, 05:35

I rather hope they don't show up much. I wasn't impressed with the little sub battle, not enough character screen time. I'm sure they'll be around again or else they wouldn't have needed to make the little subships. The story itself seems to be going towards William's alternate Lyoko's. The conflicts in the digital sea is a very minor sub plot [/pun] that just adds something to do when nothing else comes to mind. It may take a greater plot point as they get closer to finding Franz Hopper.

I'd have been happier if the digital sea was a bit more like "Tron"

Tueur de Blocks

Message 23 Aoû 2007, 22:12

kagetsu a écrit:I rather hope they don't show up much. I wasn't impressed with the little sub battle, not enough character screen time. I'm sure they'll be around again or else they wouldn't have needed to make the little subships. The story itself seems to be going towards William's alternate Lyoko's. The conflicts in the digital sea is a very minor sub plot [/pun] that just adds something to do when nothing else comes to mind. It may take a greater plot point as they get closer to finding Franz Hopper.

I'd have been happier if the digital sea was a bit more like "Tron"

Well who knows it might be better next time it might not we'll just have to wait and see.
.....Yay ... just yay

Retourner vers Episodes