Xana
67%
Jim
Aucun vote

Nombre total de votes : 3

Tueur de Blocks

Message 11 Nov 2007, 01:02

Canine Conundrum

The way I see it the Xana attack in this episode was... 1/3 Jeremy's fault for not getting rid of that useless Robot back in season 1 (Xana could have taken controle of it at any time but didn't untill now! .....Well maybe it's all Jeremy's fault but I don't really care enough to determine this righ), 1/3 Ulrich's fault for pointing out how badly trained Kiwi is and caising Xana to get the idea in the first place,(Although If Odd had trained Kiwi alittle bit better it sould also have been avoided but Ulrich is still the one who gave Xana the idea) And 33 1/3% Xana's fault.(what! Do I really need to explein Why it's Xana's fault?)

How predictable is Aelita? Were we sapposed to be supprized at the coppy of her?

Ok I'm done.
.....Yay ... just yay

Chasseur de Frolions

Message 11 Nov 2007, 02:49

I never really liked Kiwi. So this episode was not a favorite. Yumi wasn't virtualized, so this isn't an episode that I'm going to consider important. The part's that included Jim and Sissy and Milly were cute, but not enough to make it worth while.
DragonGirl a écrit:How predictable is Aelita? Were we sapposed to be supprized at the coppy of her?

Ok I'm done.
Yea, I agree. That has been done before. And better than this.

Futur Lyokophile

Message 11 Nov 2007, 11:02

Re: Canine Conundrum

DragonGirl a écrit:The way I see it the Xana attack in this episode was... 1/3 Jeremy's fault for not getting rid of that useless Robot back in season 1 (Xana could have taken controle of it at any time but didn't untill now! .....Well maybe it's all Jeremy's fault but I don't really care enough to determine this righ), 1/3 Ulrich's fault for pointing out how badly trained Kiwi is and caising Xana to get the idea in the first place,(Although If Odd had trained Kiwi alittle bit better it sould also have been avoided but Ulrich is still the one who gave Xana the idea) And 33 1/3% Xana's fault.(what! Do I really need to explein Why it's Xana's fault?)

How predictable is Aelita? Were we sapposed to be supprized at the coppy of her?

Ok I'm done.

Why should Jeremie have dimantled the robot? It wasn't particularly threatening and Xana can posess anything, so anything could be a threat. I wasn't all that interested in this episode, but it was interesting seeeing Aelita and Jeremie playing Go.
Also, now I know I'm not crazy: those blisters on the sides of the Skidbladnir cockpit are torpedo tubes, just like I thought. Funny that Aelita never used them before.
Code Lyoko CCG
http://yumi2004.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5764
Testers Wanted!

Tueur de Blocks

Message 11 Nov 2007, 21:40

The Gee Man a écrit:
DragonGirl a écrit:The way I see it the Xana attack in this episode was... 1/3 Jeremy's fault for not getting rid of that useless Robot back in season 1 (Xana could have taken controle of it at any time but didn't untill now! .....Well maybe it's all Jeremy's fault but I don't really care enough to determine this righ), 1/3 Ulrich's fault for pointing out how badly trained Kiwi is and caising Xana to get the idea in the first place,(Although If Odd had trained Kiwi alittle bit better it sould also have been avoided but Ulrich is still the one who gave Xana the idea) And 33 1/3% Xana's fault.(what! Do I really need to explein Why it's Xana's fault?)

Ok I'm done.

Why should Jeremie have dimantled the robot? It wasn't particularly threatening and Xana can posess anything, so anything could be a threat. I wasn't all that interested in this episode, but it was interesting seeeing Aelita and Jeremie playing Go.
Also, now I know I'm not crazy: those blisters on the sides of the Skidbladnir cockpit are torpedo tubes, just like I thought. Funny that Aelita never used them before.

(Sarcastic) Sure concidering all the damage that thing did that's really not threatening, and noone would have ever guessed that Xana would use One of Jeremy's creations against them.

kagetsu a écrit:I never really liked Kiwi. So this episode was not a favorite. Yumi wasn't virtualized, so this isn't an episode that I'm going to consider important. The part's that included Jim and Sissy and Milly were cute, but not enough to make it worth while.

[quote='DragonGirl"]How predictable is Aelita? Were we sapposed to be supprized at the coppy of her?

Ok I'm done.

Yea, I agree. That has been done before. And better than this[/quote]

(Sighs) I'm assuming that Yumi's Your favorite character. If so I can understand why you didn't like this episide I Hate episodes where People Make Odd look Like the Stupidest Person at Kadic. (He's at least 4th or 5th, Ulrich is 3rd, And Sissy and BOTH Williams are in s 3 way tie for 1st) Oh and Killer Music I hate that Episode but this thread isn't about that episode.

and about the Aelita thing well atleast when she did that in Season 1 during the episode Swarming Atttack it was exciteing... now not so much.
.....Yay ... just yay

Futur Lyokophile

Message 12 Nov 2007, 01:19

DragonGirl a écrit:(Sarcastic) Sure concidering all the damage that thing did that's really not threatening, and noone would have ever guessed that Xana would use One of Jeremy's creations against them.

If you go by that reasoning, what about Xana possessing any one of a thousand things more deadly than a robotic dog? What about those soldiers back in "Common Interest", they were armed with FAMAS rifles.
DragonGirl a écrit:I Hate episodes where People Make Odd look Like the Stupidest Person at Kadic. (He's at least 4th or 5th, Ulrich is 3rd, And Sissy and BOTH Williams are in s 3 way tie for 1st) Oh and Killer Music I hate that Episode but this thread isn't about that episode.

He may not be the stupidest, but he sure is entertaining.
Code Lyoko CCG
http://yumi2004.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5764
Testers Wanted!

Tueur de Blocks

Message 12 Nov 2007, 01:30

The Gee Man a écrit:
DragonGirl a écrit:(Sarcastic) Sure concidering all the damage that thing did that's really not threatening, and noone would have ever guessed that Xana would use One of Jeremy's creations against them.

If you go by that reasoning, what about Xana possessing any one of a thousand things more deadly than a robotic dog? What about those soldiers back in "Common Interest", they were armed with FAMAS rifles.

the Soldiers could have been used if the show had a TV14 Raiting but because it dosn't and because Moonscoop would have had more trouble getting the episode aired they were not, but Moonscoop probablly thought about useing them. The fact is that Robiotic Dogs don't sound as violent to TV stations as people with guns.
.....Yay ... just yay

Chasseur de Frolions

Message 18 Nov 2007, 00:32

DragonGirl a écrit:(Sighs) I'm assuming that Yumi's Your favorite character. If so I can understand why you didn't like this episide I Hate episodes where People Make Odd look Like the Stupidest Person at Kadic. (He's at least 4th or 5th, Ulrich is 3rd, And Sissy and BOTH Williams are in s 3 way tie for 1st) Oh and Killer Music I hate that Episode but this thread isn't about that episode.

and about the Aelita thing well atleast when she did that in Season 1 during the episode Swarming Atttack it was exciteing... now not so much.
The one in Swarming attack was was the best. Now if this time she did a multi-clone (jutsu anyone?) that would have a nice comedy aspect of confusing William, and he is at his best when he's frustrated.

Yea :lol: I'm such a Yumi fanboy.

It's funny that you mention Killer Music. That was a favorite episode of Odd's English VA.

Tueur de Blocks

Message 18 Nov 2007, 00:59

kagetsu a écrit:
DragonGirl a écrit:(Sighs) I'm assuming that Yumi's Your favorite character. If so I can understand why you didn't like this episide I Hate episodes where People Make Odd look Like the Stupidest Person at Kadic. (He's at least 4th or 5th, Ulrich is 3rd, And Sissy and BOTH Williams are in s 3 way tie for 1st) Oh and Killer Music I hate that Episode but this thread isn't about that episode.

The one in Swarming attack was was the best. Now if this time she did a multi-clone (jutsu anyone?) that would have a nice comedy aspect of confusing William, and he is at his best when he's frustrated.

Yea :lol: I'm such a Yumi fanboy.

It's funny that you mention Killer Music. That was a favorite episode of Odd's English VA.

Yeah I still Hate Killer Music Odd bairly appeared in the epidsode and almost dies. (I dont see how Odd fans could like that episode but It's a matter of Oppinion)

I cant wait for THe episode where Odd's parents finally appear on the show! (Unfortuantly It's near the end of the series)
.....Yay ... just yay

Retourner vers Episodes