Favorite groups or singers

Speak here about your musics.

Virtualisé

Message 27 Mai 2006, 23:52

Favorite groups or singers

Which is your favorites groups or singer??
There's no time to hesitatin,
Pain is ready, pains is waiting,
Prime to do it's educating.

Démolisseur de Mégatanks

Message 28 Mai 2006, 05:24

Hi, Shelly's!
My favorite group is Rush! I have seen them in concert twice and own all their albums.
I like 2 kinds of music, really: classic rock and techno. It's funny because they're so different. What kind of music do you like, Shelly's?

Virtualisé

Message 28 Mai 2006, 13:36

I love punk and rock...For exemple... the strokes or Nirvana, Sex pistols, no doubt and reh hot chili peppers. I'm french but I don't like french music...^^

I hope that you understand me because I don't speak english... I 've been studying englich for 4 years!!^^

Démolisseur de Mégatanks

Message 28 Mai 2006, 18:41

Your English is very good, Shelly's!. I studied French for 5 years, but that was 6 years ago and I have forgotten some of it...
Who are some French singers? The only one I know is Kate Ryan. I'd like to hear more French music.

Virtualisé

Message 28 Mai 2006, 19:19

oh you are brave because the french is very hard. For exemple ME i'm franch but ... I don't have good mark
Music : In france many singer sing for the money and there song are very very very bad!!^^
For exemble Ilona mitrecey. She isn't an artist ...
Where do you live? USA or United kingdom?

Lyokofan

Message 29 Mai 2006, 07:31

Favorite groups?

Eeek!

Let's see: Jethro Tull, Vixen, Chicago, Mannheim Steamroller, Eagles, Jimmy Buffett, Jim Croce, Black Sabbath, Steppenwolf, Keiko Matsui, Maynard Ferguson, Earth, Wind and Fire, The Temptations, The Spinners, . . . .

I have a very eclectic taste in music, although Classic Rock, R&B, Jazz, Blues, and Motown would be my favorite styles. However, I'm also interested in Anime soundtracks, J-pop, Goth, Darklight, some Techno, Classical, Classical Country (Pre-1970), and Celtic.

In fact, the only things I really won't listen to would be Ganster Rap (don't care for the words, don't mind the music), and most Operas (although, I admit I love Wagner's Ring, Don Juan Giovanni, and The Barber of Seville -- go figure).

Démolisseur de Mégatanks

Message 29 Mai 2006, 07:58

Shelly's: manson found a group you might like:
manson a écrit:I found a funny band of punk cabaret : please look at these video ! i felt in love with the music . I made typy listen to a title , she loved it .

http://www.dresdendolls.com/video/index.htm

take " girl anachronism " , the music is funny and it shows how much talented the pianist ( and singer ) is .

I watched it. I have to admit, it's good, although not my style.
I looked up Ilona Mitrecey... She's young! I didn't expect that. I guess her songs are ok, but I don't understand what she's saying.
I live in Phoenix, Arizona in the US.

As for other classic rock groups, I like Creedence Clearwater Revival, The Doors, Blue Oyster Cult, Alice Cooper, Stevie Nicks, Foreigner, KISS, Lynyrd Skynyrd and The Who, to name a few. (And Led Zepplin and Pink Floyd, but they're overplayed.)

Virtualisé

Message 29 Mai 2006, 18:53

oh it's truh she is very young she is in 6eme(she's 11) It's childish... she sung c'est les vancances c'est les vacances en italie^^(it's te vacation, it's the vacation in italie!!^^)The worst...she is sucessful!!!(I hope tha it's correct!!)
I will upload the song....My computer is broken I can't listen music with!!thank's

Pourfendeur de Kankrelats

Message 23 Oct 2006, 18:02

My favorites goups is static-X,linkin park and ...I don't know their name,but my favorite singer is 50-cent

Futur Lyokofan

Message 14 Déc 2006, 23:01

i love Cranberries bury the hatchet,from ireland and savage garden from australia,nsync,backstreet boys, n more.....just good music good good good :)

merry Christmas and happy new year
Harvey

Futur Lyokofan

Message 14 Déc 2006, 23:04

garooob a écrit:Shelly's: manson found a group you might like:
manson a écrit:I found a funny band of punk cabaret : please look at these video ! i felt in love with the music . I made typy listen to a title , she loved it .

http://www.dresdendolls.com/video/index.htm

take " girl anachronism " , the music is funny and it shows how much talented the pianist ( and singer ) is .

I watched it. I have to admit, it's good, although not my style.
I looked up Ilona Mitrecey... She's young! I didn't expect that. I guess her songs are ok, but I don't understand what she's saying.
I live in Phoenix, Arizona in the US.

As for other classic rock groups, I like Creedence Clearwater Revival, The Doors, Blue Oyster Cult, Alice Cooper, Stevie Nicks, Foreigner, KISS, Lynyrd Skynyrd and The Who, to name a few. (And Led Zepplin and Pink Floyd, but they're overplayed.)

Rob,
I know who listens to Led Zeppelin and "Stairway to Heaven"!it's-Ben Spies,the 2006 AMA Superike points champion!

goBengo!
Harvey

Futur Lyokofan

Message 25 Mai 2007, 19:58

Jeckyll & Hyde - Freefall are the bests for me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=womFrEzka4A =freevall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI2lJf0w ... ed&search= =Frozen Flame
oowjeee Test the blood my wolves.
Image/ Image/ Image/ Image/ Imageclick him :p

Message 16 Juin 2007, 11:52

For me , Slipknot is the best !

Pourfendeur de Kankrelats

Message 13 Oct 2007, 04:36

My favorite groups, it's dir en grey : there are 5 men gothics japenese...them song have a theme : the pain

Grand Maître du tir de flèches laser

Message 20 Oct 2007, 23:25

I don't have any favourite group, but I like a lot of songs from differents groups, such as Rammstein, Nightwish, and others (everything which can be called "rock" or "metal" xD )

Exquise Marquise

Message 01 Nov 2007, 19:54

Réponse

the boss a écrit:My favorite groups, it's dir en grey : there are 5 men gothics japenese...them song have a theme : the pain

It's strange, i think it's not very musical, but shouting....
But it's my point of view....I'm fond of : X-japan, Ana Jonhsson, Kate Bush, Led Zep, and of course, classical music.

"Quand j'ai à me plaindre de quelqu'un, je ne persifle pas; je fais mieux, je me venge." (Choderlos de Laclos, Les Liaisons dangereuses - Lettre 159 : la marquise de Merteuil au Vicomte de Valmont)

Futur Lyokofan

Message 14 Juin 2009, 11:44

I love Jonas Brothers very much!! They're very cute and beautiful. My favorite singer is JoJo (i love her voice). SHe's a great singer and she is pretty^^ (i'm not english but i try to speak english everytime!! I'm french so if you don't understand my English, i'm so sorry)
Master Brunasse Powaaa!

Futur Lyokofan

Message 15 Oct 2009, 07:39

My favorite music is Rascal Flatts, Kenny Chesney, Jason Aldean, Alan Jackson, Josh Turner, Chris Young, Luke Bryan & George Strait. They are my fave music overall- if you don't know these people they're all country.

I also like alternative rock- mainly Coldplay, Muse & Matchbox 20.

I also like pop: Katy Perry, Natasha Bedingfield, P!nk, Rihanna... etc
Harvey

Exquise Marquise

Message 22 Mar 2011, 02:22

Answer

In my opinion, it is really difficult to select only one music.

Because the music that I am listening depends of my mood, of the weather, of the tea's quality that I am drinking :p.

Well,

When I am going to clubs with friends, I like David Guetta / Inna/ Rihanna and dance music.
When I am alone and in pyjamas with my awful head, the cd of Love actually
When I am really pissed of by something : pop music like Sophie Ellis Bextor
And when I am wake up always happy with a wonderful smile : classical music

My poor neighbours.... :roll:

"Quand j'ai à me plaindre de quelqu'un, je ne persifle pas; je fais mieux, je me venge." (Choderlos de Laclos, Les Liaisons dangereuses - Lettre 159 : la marquise de Merteuil au Vicomte de Valmont)

Initié

Message 04 Juil 2019, 03:02

Re: Favorite groups or singers

The Beatles, Queen, The Rolling Stones, The Mamas & The Papas, Kiss, The Who, etc.

Retourner vers Musics