Code Lyoko Teletoon (PG-13 for sexy moments and language)

Do you have imagination ? Create your own story about Code Lyoko !

Initié

Message 03 Oct 2018, 03:13

Code Lyoko Teletoon (PG-13 for sexy moments and language)

When Ulrich, Yumi, Odd, Jeremy and Aelita meet the characters of Total Drama, Grojband and The Amazing World of Gumball...

Note : Ulrich and Yumi both measure 1.70 m. Jeremy and Odd are 1.65 m tall. Aélita is 1,60 m tall.

Frederic Martel was in his mother's car on the Turcot interchange, heading for Montréal-Trudeau Airport (formerly Dorval). His mother Karine could not digest that her son starts living alone in a big city at the age of only 15 years old. Indeed, although they will only welcome Alycia, Frédéric's older sister, from his return from South Africa to the airport, his mother and his brother, Nicolas, also lifted Frederic to Montreal so that he settle there. To say that the same morning he was still a student at Jean-Raimbault High School in Drummondville doing his French exam, his last exam of the session. He was at least happy since, two years earlier, he became responsible for a distinctive band of ... TOONS ... from the cartoon series Total Drama, Grojband and The Amazing World of Gumball. The gang includes Owen, Duncan, Courtney, Gwen, Mike, Zoey, Cameron, Corey, Laney, Kin, Kon, Gumball, Darwin, Anais, Nicole and Richard. He was going to live alone with them ... and five recruits to pick up at the same airport, the same day.
Karine : Fred ?
The young man came out of his thoughts impregnated with the song Major Tom (Coming Home) by Peter Schilling.
Karine : Fred ??
Frédéric : Yes, what ?
Karine : We arrive in 20 minutes. You will prepare your things.
F : OK.

* Here are the characters in question, with coherent actors if any. Are not displayed in full size. *

-Owen (Dubbed by Will Ferrell)

-Duncan (Dubbed by Jim Carrey)

-Courtney

-Gwen (Dubbed by Emma Stone)

-Mike

-Zoey (Dubbed by Margot Robbie)

-Cameron (Dubbed by Kevin Hart)

-Grojband (Corey, Laney, Kin et Kon (This one is dubbed by Seth Rogen))

-Gumball

-Darwin

-Anais

-Nicole

-Richard

The trio has been waiting for 1 hour for the arrival of Alycia. Frédéric is eager to meet the recruits and settle in his villa on Mount Royal, built by his friends toons during his high school 4. His sister arrives then.
Karine excited: ALYCIA !
Nicolas with a high voice : Alycia, the big poop !
Alycia : Nicolas !
F : Hi, Alycia.
Big hug.
Karine : How was it?
Alycia : Well ...
F : OH ! THE RECRUITS ! THEY ARE THERE !!!
Karine, Nicolas and Alycia : Huh ?
They turn their heads and see ... the Lyoko Warriors. Frédéric displays a happy expression, Karine is surprised, Nicolas is disgusted, Alycia is intrigued.
Ulrich to F : Excuse us. Are you Frédéric Martel ?
F : Yes, it's me !
U : Nice to meet you, sir. (Shakes his hand.) Here are my friends. Yumi, Odd, Jeremy and Aelita.
F : I know all who you are, I watched Code Lyoko !
J : Mmh ?
O : Why do you speak loudly ?
F : 'Cause i'm a lot happy. And you can tell me "you".
Nicolas : Hark and shit ! What is this chipmunk voice ?!?
O : Huh ?
F : He says you have a girl voice.
O : WHAT ?!?
The others laugh.
N : And the white one has a crappy laugh.
Y : What ??
U : Hey !
Alycia : The little girl has weird hair.
A : It's natural.
Karine : Huh ??
F : Where the pink eyebrows, also.
N imitating Gordon Ramsay lined parodically : Da fuck, I'm gonna puke !
F : Do not dramatize. I think Ulrich looks a little bit like you, Nick.
N : Fuck no !
F : OK. Yumi looks like Alycia, overflowing.
Karine and Alycia : No neither !
F : Okay. Worst meeting ever.

Fred and the Lyoko Warriors board the 1994 Ford Mustang Red, Fred's favorite Mustang, as his family leaves town, leaving him alone and independent.

They arrive at Frederick's new home. Duncan hears Odd say hi and turns around.
D : Hello. My name is ... WHAT THE FUCK !!!
O : Uh ... what ?
D : What's that, that hair and that's the girl voice ??
O : Huh ?
F sarcastic : Wow. Your way of saying hello has improved.
D : I'm sorry, but there is no guy on Earth who has a loud voice like that. He must be gay.
O : Hey ! I am not gay.
D : Hermaphrodite ?
Only Richard Watterson laughs.
D : Ok. My name is Duncan.
O : I'm Odd Della Robbia.
D : Ok, I have my dose of scrotum idiocy.
J and A : Yuck !
D : Come on ! It's like DOD in Scouts guide to zombie apocalypse.
O : Dod ?
D : Hey. I have an idea. If your names are too fuck ugly to be pronounced, I'll give you nicknames. For you, it would be Dod.
O : Hey !
D : Okay, let's continue the presentations. -Turning to Ulrich- You are ?
U : Ulrich Stern.
D : It's more normal, but I still give a nickname. You will be « Sexy-for-girls man ».
U : What ?
D to Yumi : What is your name?
Y : Yumi Ishiyama
D : Huh ? You're Chinese ?
Y : Japanese.
D : Ok. I'll call you "the Japanese one".
Y : Come on. It's too obvious.
D to Aelita : And you, wha... Holy Shit ! You're too muh pink ! Even your eyebrows are pink!
A : Uh...
D : Well, what's your name ?
A : Aelita Schaeffer.
D : Uh... You'll be "the pink one".
A : Too obvious.
Y : Also.
D to Jeremy : You, the last, what is your name ?
J : Jeremy Belpois.
D : Too much french ! You will be John Lennon # 2.
J : John Lennon ? Why # 2 ?
F : I am the # 1.
Everyone laughs, except the lyoko warriors.
D : Basically, you have a Beatles cut and round glasses.
F : Ok, let me describe them. Jeremy is 14 years old. This is the first of his class. He sucks in sport, but we do not care. I suck too. Aelita is his lover.
Jeremy and Aelita both blush.
F : Aelita is 13 years old. However, she spent 10 years in an extinct supercomputer. Jeremy has rekindled and saved his future girlfriend after many adventures of a year and a half. In short, there fought a maleficent AI like Skynet.
Owen : Cool !
F : Finally, she is an orphan since her father was killed by monsters of this AI. And she's chubby.
A : What ?!?
Owen : Big hug ! This is the best for orphan girls.
Owen hugs Aelita in his arms before plucking his cheeks.
A : Ooorrrh ! I hate that !
Owen : Sorry.
F : I'm going on. Odd Della Robbia is 14 years old. His high voice reflects his personnality as he is a boastful. It is said to be "slender" because it does not want to be treated as skinny.
Corey : I don't think he's skinny.
F : Besides, he went out with all the girls from his school, except Yumi, Aelita and a little bitch called Sissi.
Odd laughs hard.
F : He, Ulrich, is someone not to piss or humiliate. This is my favorite character among them because it's cool, but no one, nor his friends, wants to fucking admit it !
J : What ?? That's not true !
F : In any case, it is very attractive for girls. AND I AM NOT GAY ! He's Yumi's lover, but refuses to admit it while it is reciprocal with Yumi !
Ulrich and Yumi both blush.
U : Uh ... Yumi and I are friends and that's all !
F : SHUT UP ! How tired of waiting that sentence, goddamn it. It give all your fans shit, especially me. You are too sexy not to be together!
Y : What ?!? But we are only 14 and 15 years old !
D : If you are really sexy, as he say, well I wanna see that !
U and Y : What ?
Duncan grabbed their t-shirts and tore them off, exposing their sublime torsos. But the two fighters are too embarrassed and then covering their tummy with their hands.
J : Why did you do that ?? It's not going well in your head ??
D : Are you jealous ?
J : Not way...
But Duncan pulls out his sweater and Aelita's shirt too, who starts to scream as at her awakening from the nightmare of the episode Fight to finish (Season 4, 94th in total) by hiding her chest.
O : Hey ! You push too far there.
Duncan pulls off his sweater too.
O : Oooouuuuh! (Shout launched in the episode Arachnophobia, when he jumps on the gymnastic horse.)
F laughing hard : DUNCAN ! Stop it ! Ha ha ! Even if I dreamed to see him since a good end. Ha ha ha !
D : Mmh ?
F calm down : Finally, Yumi is Japanese and is 15 years old. And ... she's look like Ulrich: too sexy.
Y : Stop it !
F : I think that's it.
D : Anyway, everyone on the earth knows that the navel is the sexiest part of the body.
U, Y, J, A and O: SHUT THE FUCK UP !

Frederic shows Ulrich and Yumi their room.
U : Uh ... there is only one bed.
Y : Yeah. Where will the other of us sleep ?
F : Don't you see it's a bed for two people ? A couple, like ? Da !
Y : HUH ?!?
U : Oh, hell no ! Yumi and I are friends and ...
F : No, fuck your sentence !

As for the "three minis" (Jeremy, Aelita and Odd), they sleep in the room next door with a single bed and a double bed. (You already guess who is sleeping on which bed.)
A : Jeremy...
J : I know, Aelita. It's hard to sleep together in one bed.
A : No, I mean... We can finally be together.
J : Uh .. Aelita ?
A : I would like us to spend time together. I... I love you.
J : Me... me too.
The young blonde genie squeezes the pink-haired girl in his arms and caresses her shoulder tenderly. They then kisses on their lips.

In the basement, all the other toons are gathered with bunk beds. Most of them are couples (Mike-Zoey and Corey-Laney). The last two are talking in a very low voice.
Laney : Core.
Corey : Yeah ?
Laney : Can I kiss you, please ? I'm bored.
Corey : Yes, you can.
Corey gently takes her cheeks and tenderly puts his lips on those of Laney. How romantic it is.

Meanwhile, Ulrich and Yumi are in their pajamas and blush hard at each other's presence. Both pesilats have white jerseys.
U : Yumi.
Y : Yes ?
U : You... your tank top fits you well.
Y : Thank you. Yours as well.
U : Thank you. By the way, we...
Y : Yes ?
U : We've seen your belly button since we met.
Y : I know, but I like that, finally. Seen by Fred, it was embarrassing for me.
U : Yeah, he's a bit intense, we can say...
Y : Ulrich.
U : Yes ?
Y : Can you massage me the abdomen, please ?
U : What ? Touching your belly ?
Y : Yes. I have been suffering from celiac disease since I was 12 years old, have you forgotten ? Without being harsh.
U : Yes, I forgot. Sorry, Yumi.
Y : It does not matter at all. But do you massage my abdomen, yes or no ?
U : Uh... no...
Y : What ??
U : I... I can't, Yumi... It seems to me a little too romantic and we are only friends and that's all, you and me ...
Yumi starts to cry.
U : What's wrong ?
Y : I do not want to be just your friend anymore. I hate myself for saying that.
U : Yumi...
Y : I LOVE YOU, ULRICH ! I have always loved you ! But all our chances have collapsed ... BECAUSE OF ME !!!
U : Yumi, lower the tone ! We will hear us !
Y : I'm sorry but... sniff... I'm not a good person. I am only a closed bitch who did not give you any real attention.
U : Do not say that about yourself, Yumi. You are extraordinary.
Y : No ! You've been humiliated many times by William ! It was a little bit funny, sometimes, but I had no real remorse. Excuse me for all this, Ulrich. (Crying)
U : I forgive you, Yumi. Do not cry anymore, now.
Y : I will redeem myself only... sniff...
U : Mmh ?
Y : If you agree to be... sniff... my lover... I love you, Ulrich.
U : Uh... Yumi...
Y : Do you accept?
U : N... no... I can't. I'm not ready to be your boyfriend, Yumi. Sorry, but you had to think about it before hanging out with that bastard William is.
Yumi is hurt by Ulrich's words and sobs in her pillow. The young samurai, however, had great difficulty in saying this, he shed a tear. He then strokes Yumi's shoulder, who blushes and looks at him.
U : Yumi. I apologize.
Y : Mmh... sniff...
U : For the moment... I propose... (Breathing loud) That we are best friends ...
Y : Best friends ?
U : For now, this status would be preferable.
Y : Uh...
U : What do you think about it ?
Y : Mmh... it's okay.
She smiles and hugs him.
U to his ear : By the way, kisses on the cheek of the other are admitted.
Y : Sweet !
She kisses him passionately on the right cheek. Ulrich also kisses her cheek but longer.
Y : I hope deep inside you (caress his belly) you're still in love with me.
U : Yes, I still love you. But...
Y interrupts him : So, not what to expect.
She wants to kiss him on the lips, but Ulrich pushes her hard.
U : No, Yumi ! You wait ! We'll be together someday, but not tonight or tomorrow. Not even before January 1st ! Understand ??
Y : Y... yes...
She puts her head on her pillow and pours silent tears again. Ulrich blames himself, so he hears Yumi's belly gurgle. The latter moans with pain.
U kisses her on the forehead : I'm sorry again. You will have your belly massage.
Y : Really ?
U : Yes. I can't leave you with abdominal pain for the entire night. I love you.
The girl hugs him hard to thank him. She then removes the cover and lifts her tank top. Ulrich lights his lamp and then blushes at the sight of his best friend's pale but sexy abdomen.
U : Yumi. Your belly is very pretty.
Y : Thank you very much. Take the oil, please.
U : No problem.
Ulrich pours the oil on the abs of the geisha and puts his hand on it. Yumi's belly is softer than he thought. The girl tolerated it. (You'll see the reason later, but it's edited.)
U : You have belly, but it's very cute.
Yumi laughs like in A lack of goodwill as blushing.
Y : Thank you. I like my belly fat. My mother too.
U : This is not related to the situation, but Fred does not know that we have different ages than in our series.
Y : I know he doesn't know it. We'll tell him tomorrow morning. How are you ?
U : Heard.
He kisses her on the cheek and continues the pleasant abdominal massage on her Sun-Rising friend.

To be continued...
Dernière édition par Frederic Martel le 27 Fév 2019, 04:19, édité 2 fois.

Initié

Message 14 Fév 2019, 03:21

Re: Code Lyoko Teletoon (PG with sexual innuendo)

The next morning...
The lyoko warriors all wake up at the same time, despite Yumi's youthful attitude. Aelita then gives her a big lovely hug.
A: We heard everything.
U and Y: All?
O: Yeah, even Yumi's whining.
A pushing her elbow into O's tummy : You shut up !
J: Me and Aelita, it's official.
U and Y: Really ?
J and A: Yes.
They kiss each other on the lips.
U: Cool ! But me and Yumi, we only passed from friends to best friends.
O: That's a good start !
A flatters O's abs : This is a better comment, bro.
O: Cousin, do you mean ?
A: Of course, I was joking.
U: Me and Yumi, we decided we'll say to Fred how old we are for real.
O: In fact, let's tell him all the truths.
All: Roger.
F : WUUUUUUT ?!?
U: I am the oldest of the group. Even more than William and Yumi.
Y: I am autistic.
J: I am the son of Yolanda Perraudin, the nurse.
A: My parents are alive and Milly Solovieff is my little sister.
O: Aélita is my real cousin and Sam is my girlfriend.
All: Also ...
U: William is my cousin, but we really fought for Yumi.
Y: My mother loves to show off her belly. I really like her young and cute navel.
J: My mother and Aelita's are married. They are lesbians.
A: I have never been locked in the supercomputer.
O: I have a female belly. Because of estrogen treatment i got when i was 10.
A: It's not horrible, Odd. You know it ?
O: Yes, I do.
A: I love your belly button. (Rubs O's abs.) It is so cute and sexy.
O: Thank you, my pretty cousin. Your navel is very sexy and cute, too.
A: Thank you, Odd.
F: It became erotic.
All: Oops ! Sorry.
F: Never mind. And the rest? It's real ?
U: More or less.

To be continued...

Initié

Message 27 Fév 2019, 04:16

Re: Code Lyoko Teletoon (PG with sexual innuendo)

June 25th 2017
Frédéric goes to the Bell Centre to continue his debut as co-CEO of the Montreal Canadiens. The other co-CEO is Marc Bergevin, a former Hartford Whalers player. Their difference is their strategy and their responsibilities. Fred has to deal with the transactions, free agents and coaches, Marc is responsible for salaries and junior recruitment.
F: So, what are your plans, Marc?
Marc: Well, I'd like to trade Galchenyuk, Juulsen and Poehling to Philadelpia Flyers for Nolan Patrick.
F: Forget it, dude. I have presenters regarding the 2017-18 season. Among them, the one that Nolan Patrick will not have a first season at the Teemu Selanne one, that Drouin will work badly, that Julien will be a rotten coach and ... anyway.
Marc: Come on. What are YOUR plans?
A few days earlier...
Frederic receives a call in the middle of the night, which wakes him up. It's Gary Bettman on the phone.
F: Hello?
Gary: Hello, Mr. Frederic Martel. I'll go quickly. You have permission for this season only to trade the players you want for the players you want. Without negotiations.
F: WHAT?!? NO ! For real ??
Gary: Yes, for real! I do not lie ! The other teams are very angry right now, but it is to fight the discrimination against autistics regarding work.
F: Really ? Well, thank you very much! That's all ?
Gary: Yes, that's all. Good night, young man. And sorry for disturbing.
F: It's okay. Good night, sir.
Back to the present...
Marc: Da hell ! You're really lucky.
F: WE are really lucky. You imagine? We can have like ... Crosby and Ovehckin! And even bring back McDonagh!
Marc: Have Ales Hemsky!
F: Uh ... he's getting old, but that's an idea. But having like Jaromir Jagr, Mike Cammalleri and Thomas Vanek!
Marc: Wow, wow ! Vanek sucks. Cammalleri insulted us. Jagr is to old. I want to make play Hudon and Lekhonen.
F: Uh ... no.
Marc: What? Fred!
F: They will play elsewhere ! Sorry.
Marc: Come on, everyone loves Hudon. And Lekhonen is progressing a lot.
F: Well, I do not really feel Lekhonen in the team. But imagine! We can get better in return for them! And it's me who is in charge of the transactions!
Marc has no choice. He can not resist the idea of ​​having excellent players in return for "almost nothing". He must also respect the legendary phrase that Senator Donat Raymond told Frank Selke in 1946.
Marc: Quebecers deserves to a good team. Go ahead and build an empire.
F: Yes! Thank you, dude!
Marc: Dude?
F imitating Michel Côté in Father and Guns 2 : Yes, I say dude.

Fred's trades
-Alexander Radulov and Brian Flynn to Dallas Stars for Jamie Benn, Adam Cracknell and 2018 1st round pick
-Tomas Plekanec to Pittsburgh Penguins for Sidney Crosby and 2018 1st round pick
(The Simpsons : NOOOOOOO !)
-Philip Danault, Paul Byron and Brandon Davidson to Ottawa Senators for Erik Karlsson, Derick Brassard and Mike Hoffman
-Andrew Shaw to Washington Capitals for Alexander Ovechkin
-Arturri Lekhonen to Philadelphia Flyers for Sean Courturier and 2019 1st round pick
-Charles Hudon and Andreas Martinsen to Toronto Maple Leafs for Kerby Richel, Rinat Valiev and 2019 1st round pick
-Zach Redmond to Buffalo Sabres for Nicolas Deslauriers and 2018 1st round pick
-Jacob de La Rose and Charlie Lindgren to Carolina Hurricanes for Martin Necas and 2018 1st round pick
-Jeff Petry and Jakub Jerabek to New York Rangers for Ryan McDonagh and 2019 1st round pick
-Torrey Mitchell and Al Montoya to Chicago Blackhawks for Corey Crawford and 2019 1st round pick

Fred's free agents
-Karl Alzner
-Thomas Vanek
-Mike Cammalleri
-Jaromir Jagr
-Ales Hemsky
-Antti Niemi
-Mark Streit
-Éric Géinas
-Peter Holand
-Byron Froese
-Matt Taormina

Coaching staff after Fred's interference
-Kirk Muller (head coach)
-Patrick Roy (associate coach)
-Vincent Damphousse (assistant coach)
-Jean-Jacques Daigneault (assistant coach)
-Stéphane Waite (assistant coach)

On July 9, Frédéric finally returns home, having slept at the Bell Centre. When he come in, he jumps. The lyoko warriors are shirtless on the couch.
F: Why the fuck are you baring your navels ??
U: We are dying of hot! It was stronger than us.
F: You could have gone to your rooms.
J: Why? There are no windows in our rooms.
F: Well, the others are watching your abs.
Indeed, the other toons of Fred fix the french teens as smiling. King and Kong drool while Hugo takes several pictures. Strangely, Yumi and Aelita flee, moaning and covering their cute bellies.
Kong: Aooh! Why are they leaving?
J: Why? Because they are girls, you perv' !
The boys will join the girls.

During the night, Yumi will take a shower. She sees two towels, however. The first is smaller and serves to cover her chest. The second is of normal size (for the body) and is put like a skirt. The goal is for Yumi to expose her young belly, possibly wet, after her shower. She undresses anyway. After the shower, she goes out and takes the towels. She knots the one for her size and must leave her navel easily exhibited. She then takes one for breasts and knots it. She then looks in the mirror by placing her hands on the counter and notices the drops of water on her pale belly. She takes her bag and takes out her slimming cream. Indeed, the girl suffers from abdominal fat cellulite, caused exceptionally by celiac disease. Oh, she gave a lot of tolerance, but she liked to apply a watery product on her stomach. Especially since it never increased more than 1.5 to 2 cm the fat layer at the hypogastrium. Nevertheless one could easily see her abs muscles muscled by the penchak-silat like her biceps and thighs. Once the cream is applied, the cream-water mixture makes the soft abdomen of the geisha glow and therefore, embellishes it. Excited by the beauty of her belly, she quickly put on her bra and her night pants, refrain from drying her hair and go to her room.
Y enters: Ulrich! Look at my belly!
U frozen by Y's chest: Wow! Yumi, you ... What's your stomach?
Y: I applied cream on it, but it was covered with drops of water. Now he is all gelatinous. Like, blob blob.
U: I guess you want me to touch it?
Y like a child: Yes, please !
U: Okay, girl. Come lie down.
Y: Thank you very much, Ulrich.
She lies down and closes her eyes. Ulrich caresses her belly all cold, soft and pale.
A few minutes later, Yumi no longer has a wet belly but remains cold and limp. Ulrich closes the lights.
Y: Anyway, I would not put my tank top. I want to sleep in bra for this night. For you.
U smiled: Oh, oh! Clever girl ! Are you trying to be my girlfriend earlier ?
Y naughty: I do not know!
U: Bah, what does it matter? I imagined that I would put my head on your belly to fall asleep because of its adiposity. But that's if you want ...
Y: Yes, I want. It would be nice.
U: OK.
Ulrich goes back to bed and then swaps his pillow for the belly of his best friend. By putting his head down, the skin is so comfortable that he falls asleep right on the spot. Yumi smiles, flatters Ulrich's cute waist skin, then falls asleep. Ulrich goes to the land of dreams thanks to the tender and pleasant gurgles of the young belly of the beautiful Japanese. And Yumi's hand on his waist.
Y with a very low voice : I love you, Ulrich.
She kisses her fingers and put them on Ulrich's sexy navel.
The next morning, Ulrich wakes up and lovingly flatters Yumi's now warm abs. The latter wakes up in turn, agreeably, and smiles that Ulrich flatters her tummy.
U in a soft voice: Good morning, Yumi.
Y juvenile but caring and smiling: Good morning, Ulrich.
U kiss her stomach (Location of the organ): Your skin has warmed up.
Y: Yes, I noticed. It's very pleasant.
U: I can testify. (Tenderly kissing her navel.)
Y: Ha ha! Your kisses tickle my belly! Ha ha ha!
U: Sorry, but you are too beautiful. (Blushes.)
Y: Thanks, Ulrich. Thanks for the kisses too.
U: All the pleasure is for me, Yumi. I think, this night, I felt your hand on my navel.
Y : It's right. I gave you a kiss on your cute belly button.
U blushes : You think my belly button is cute ?
Y : It's the most cutest navel of history. It deserves a piercing.
She kisses Ulrich's belly button kindly. The latter smiles.
U : I loved that kiss. Thank you for loving my navel, Yumi.
Y : You welcome. I will love you for the rest of my life.
(Duncan : WHY DID I'VE FUCKING MISSED THAT SEXY SCENE ??? FUCK !)
Ulrich tenderly hugs her. He then softly rubs her abs.
U : We're going to eat ?
Y: Listen to my stomach, you'll know.
Ulrich puts his ear on Yumi's belly. The gurgles are very long and very noisy. It hurts even Yumi.
Y: Ouch! It's too intense in my intestines!
U: Don't you mean your stomach ?
Y: Yes, but celiac disease.
U: There will surely have some gluten free food, Yumi.
Y: Well, let's fill our pretty bellies.
U: And fast !
The pair of friends-lovers goes down to the kitchen, Yumi wearing her night tank top in case of presence of Duncan, Kin and / or Kon. Finally, only Fred and Owen, dressed, are eating. The first tasted a bowl of Nesquik cereals and toast with Nutella (In Quebec, we say "toasts".). The second is guzzling pancakes with syrup.
F: Yo!
U and Y: Good morning!
Owen : Hello, the charming little thin ones !
U and Y: Thin ?
Owen : Well, you are small, but your bodies are thin. More than your heads. Maybe it's just to give you a more adult silhouette.
U: Adult ?? I have no hair in my stomach, nor on my arms or my legs! Look for this time!
He lifts his tank top and shows off his young abs to the nice blond obese. The latter makes surprised eyes, wanting to show that he is not gay.
Owen : Wow! For a boy, it's a belly that we want to see like a female belly !
Y: I was not asked, but I'll show you my belly too. I feel like it.
She lifts her tank top and shows off her pale, soft belly. Fred opens his eyes wide. Being autistic, he often looks for stomach images on Shutterstock and Alamy, but he is not used to seeing real ones by himself (In case of confusion, not by a digital screen or a photo.). Yumi notices it.
Y: I'm not embarrassed to show the belly if I decide, Fred. When someone I do not know a lot asks me that, it's no!
F: Uh ...
Owen : Do not talk to him like you're giving him an order. It's forbidden.
Y: Why?
Owen : Fred is the hierarchical superior of all the toons of the Earth. All! Even in Africa and Asia! Even Pokemon and Adventure Time! All!
Ulrich and Yumi lower their tank tops, the latter letting her navel exposed, and have breakfast. Yumi takes a potato frittata with strawberries and grapes, based on Fred's idea. Ulrich instead takes a croissant cut and spread with Nutella with cubes of cheddar cheese and blueberries, on another idea of ​​Fred.
U: As long as you are, prepare some foie gras truffle with caviar and lobster, as well as a champagne or a red or white wine.
F: Mmh ... Luxurious ...
Yumi swallows his first bite of frittata. Ulrich therefore massages her belly to avoid intestinal pain.
Y smiles at the massage: Thanks, Ulrich.
F: By the way, you didn't have said your ages, the other day.
U: Me, William and Yumi are 15 years old. I was born 2 weeks before William and 4 months before Yumi.
F: Okay. And the minis?
Y: Stop with this nickname! And Jeremy and Odd are 14 years old, Aelita is 12 and a half years old.
F: And her sister Milly?
U: 10 and a half.
F: Ha! Like the movie with Claude Legault.
Y: Huh?
F: Nevermind. You have not seen this movie, it's Quebec. Speaking of film, I'll eat in the living room. (Gets up.)
Yumi, still tired, rubs her eyes.
U sweet: How are you, Yumi?
Y on a tone of weakness: Yes, I'm just tired because of celiac disease.
King and Kong arise.
Kong: Why are you rubbing your eyes?
King: If your hands are dirty, your eyes could become infected and fill with pus.
Y: No, my hands are clean!
Kong: First, you're pretty in pajamas.
Y embarrassed, hiding her navel with her hands : Hey!
Fred watchs Jurassic Park.
U rubbing Y's back : Please. Yumi does not like glue-pots.
Kin : Well, you spend all your time with her.
Y: He's my best friend, it's different!
Kon : OK. If not, are you sure you have clean hands?
Y annoyed: Yes!
Kin : I'll still check if your eyes are correct.
U: Get her peace!
F: Calm down, man! They won't rape her !
Kin and Kon : Yuck!
U and Y: OK, it's good.
Kin takes a lamp and examines Yumi's eyes.
Kin : First, the right eye ... AAAAAHH !!!
Owen : What?
Kin : HER EYES ARE NOT BRUNISH !!!
F: What?
Kon : How so? Asians all have brown eyes and just that color. I check. (Examine Y's left eye) AAAAAAHHH !!! Kin is right! HIS EYES ARE... !
F: Wow, wait. I want to see myself. But it seems to me rather illogical because their eyes are black spots.
U: That does not mean we do not have colorful eyes.
F: Mmh ... let me check that. (Takes binoculars.) Yumi.
Y: Mmh ...
Fred looks at his eyes, but he's gagging binoculars upside down. The image is shrunken.
F: Oops. Just a second. There.
He is watching. Yumi's eyes are not brown. Her left eye is green, her right eye blue.
F: OH MY GOD !!! AAAAAAAHHH !!!!!!!!
He sends his fingers into the eyes of Yumi, making her moaning. The other toons arrive and see the eyes of the Lyoko Warriors. Hugo vomited to those of Yumi. Those of Odd are green. Ulrich, browns. Jeremy, blue. Aelita, green.

To be continued...

Initié

Message 13 Mar 2019, 00:11

Re: Code Lyoko Teletoon (PG-13 for sexy moments and language

A few hours after the eyes' crazyness, Fred and the lyoko-warriors are going to Trois-Rivières to visit the city's military museum with Fred's family.
After the museum, they are eating an ice cream. A huge rain starts and the crew leaves Trois-Rivières. After listening to Queen's Radio Ga Ga, Fred is buying Hot-Dog's ingredients for the dinner at his grandma's home in Sainte-Eulalie.

July 13th. Fred and the lyoko-warriors are going to Quebec City along with Karine for the Quebec City Summer Festival. At the Archambault store, Fred buys three Beatles' albums : Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, Revolver and Rubber Soul.
Later in the night, after The Dirty Nil's and The Struts' performances, The Who go on stage. Fred gets a back ache because of staying up for hours, ruining his fun. But he's still enjoying the show.
Fred and the lyoko-warriors are leaving Quebec City.
F : Shit ! My back hurts like hell !
U : Maybe it's because you ate a poutine.
F : No.
U : Nevermind. I feel pain too. On my abs.
Y : Me too.
J, O and A : Me too.
F : What ?
U : So, we will put Dr. Ho pads on our bellies before sleeping.
F : OK.
U : And Fred.
F : Yes ?
U : We let you see our bellies during our massages.
F : What ?!?
Y : He's serious. Finally, you are a guy who deserves to see my belly whenever you want. You can ask me, i will agree.
F : ...
O laughing : He loves our bellies so much ! Ha ha !
It's 2h00 A.M. Fred and the lyoko-warriors are home. Ulrich lifts his shirt and puts water on his abs. Yumi is also wetting her belly. Jeremy, Aelita and Odd too. They put Flextone Pads on their abs and starts them. It gave them a sexy massage.
U : You can record our abs if you want. Oh... It feel so good...
Y : I love that vibration on my tummy.
A : Me too.
Fred puts on a camera and records Aelita's belly first.

To be continued...

Initié

Message 26 Mar 2019, 00:20

Few days later, the toons have seen the episode Marabounta and they decide to make pay Yumi for her bitch attitude.
July 24th, 14h00 PM. Lyoko-warriors are in swimsuits. Yumi goes on the diving board, but Duncan discretly reaches her thigh on board and licks it. She then moans and fails her dive. Richard Watterson puts her out of water. She is lying on her back, eyes closed. Duncan chews cow shit and fresh onions, pukes them and makes CPR to Yumi, causing a huge green-color odour cloud looking like a nuclear mushroom, seen on Mont-Royal from Montréal Downtown. Yumi wakes up and starts to cry in Ulrich's arms.
U : Why did you do that to her, you all bastards ??
Owen : Marabounta.
U : Oh... Sorry, Yumi.
Y : What ?!?

Two days later, Fred is bored and decides to make things spicy. He challenges lyoko-warriors on a NHL 96 game with All-Star difficulty. Aelita plays for her friends. It's Montreal Canadiens (Fred) vs. Quebec Nordiques (Aelita).
The bet is next :
If Fred wins :
-Ulrich and Yumi are a official couple
-Lyoko-warriors sleeps all in their underwears (Showing their waist)
-Ulrich and Jeremy both lick Yumi and Aelita's bellies respectively
If Aelita wins :
-Fred licks his toons' feet...
-...and shaves their armpits one hair at time with his teeth, at each hair's root
Finally, Fred wins 5-4 in overtime. He and his toons are happy and start the song Panama from Van Halen on the Bluetooth. Lyoko-warriors are scared.
Duncan handles a revolver on Ulrich and Jeremy while Gumball starts shouting...
Gumball : Yeah ! LICK ! LICK ! LICK !
Toons : Lick ! Lick ! Lick !
J : God ! Who are you, people ???
U : Shut the hell up, you all crazy perves !
F : Start licking, i'm bored.
Girls are moaning.
U : I'm so sorry, Yumi.
As the toons keep shouting them to lick, Yumi finally faints before Ulrich's tongue touches her belly.
Yumi wakes up in her bed, but her belly is wet. Ulrich reveals that's a joke, this is water on her abs. Ulrich dries her stomach.
U : Finally, Fred decides to not make us lick your stomachs. Instead of this, Aelita and you have to wear bikinis to go swim.
Y : Oh, damn it.

The next morning, Fred gets fun with Magic Bullet.

To be continued...

Initié

Message 08 Avr 2019, 23:31

In August, lyoko-warriors' friends and families move in Quebec to complete Fred's studies. Duncan can't resist to see the teens' bellies and puts their shirts off, embarrassing them all.
Later in night, Aelita lets the lyoko-warriors rubbing her cute belly.

At the end of the month, Fred and the lyoko-warriors are relaxing in Valleyfield.
The next week, they meet Karine's new dog, Wilson. But Aelita hates dogs more than nothing.

Two days later, in Drummondville, Sissi is very upset because Fred's school's polos are hiding bellies. Sissi loves showing her young and pretty navel more than anything else.

To be continued...

Initié

Message 01 Mai 2019, 02:38

In early september, Fred installs a new picture in his living room. It shows lyoko-warriors in 3D. Everybody freaks out, except Fred and the lyoko-warriors.
Later that month, Montreal Canadiens' roster is ready.
Forwards
Max Pacioretty - Sidney Crosby - Alexander Ovechkin
Jamie Benn - Jonathan Drouin – Jaromir Jagr
Sean Couturier - Derick Brassard - Mike Hoffman
Mike Cammalleri/Thomas Vanek - Alex Galchenyuk – Ales Hemsky/Brendan Gallagher
Defencemens
Shea Weber - Karl Alzner
Ryan McDonagh - Erik Karlsson
Jordie Benn - Mark Streit/David Schlemko
Goalies
Carey Price - Corey Crawford/Antti Niemi
Coaching staff
Head coach : Kirk Muller
Associate coach : Patrick Roy
Assistant coach 1 (F) : Vincent Damphousse
Assistant coach 2 (D) : Jean-Jacques Daigneault
Assistant coach 3 (G) : Stéphane Waite
September 25th. It's Fred's birthday (16 years old). He goes alone to Verdun's Dunkin' Donuts. He cames back with donuts.

To be continued...

Initié

Message 20 Mai 2019, 17:35

October. Montréal Canadiens won their first game of the season, against Buffalo Sabres. They lost against Washington Capitals. Fred's goal for his team's season is 80 victories.

November. Fred have made his own version of Dodge or Dare, Gumball and Darwin's game. One of Dare's cards says that Yumi and Aelita have to share a kiss (on their lips).

To be continued...

Initié

Message 06 Juin 2019, 15:18

December. Jeremy, Aelita, Cameron, Kin and Anaïs have re-created Lyoko with Windows computers in a room. Ulrich, Yumi, Odd and Aelita are going in Lyoko with Owen and Duncan. The both latters however remain in 2D. Duncan says that Odd and Aelita have too sexy torsos. He gets punched by Ulrich because of that.
From December 20th to January 7th, Fred and the lyoko-warriors are leaving Montréal for family parties in Yamaska (Gravel family), Windsor (Estrie, Cliche family) and Sainte-Eulalie (Martel family). Fred starts his fanfiction Of navels and bellies in Windsor.

To be continued...

Initié

Message 07 Juil 2019, 20:07

February. Fred and the lyoko-warriors are going to a chocolate restaurant in Brossard.
As he watches Olympic Games, Fred is only interressed by Brian Gionta.

To be continued...

Initié

Message 16 Juil 2019, 16:34

March. It is Alycia's birthday on 1st. She is 22.

This month isn't very special. Montréal Canadiens remains the best team in the NHL.

To be continued...

Initié

Message 24 Juil 2019, 15:51

April.

Akiko finds a job in Montréal as a erotic dancer. This makes Yumi very upset. Later in month, Yumi and Akiko meet at Jean Drapeau beach and share a moving hug, both in bikini.

To be continued...

Initié

Message 31 Juil 2019, 15:36

May lacks in interest.

June
On Lyoko, Ulrich and Yumi finally become a couple and share a kiss. Later in night, Montréal Canadiens won the Stanley Cup against the Vegas Golden Knights. Carey Price wons the Conn-Smythe trophy.
During Stanley Cup's party, Ulrich and Yumi wanna dance to Snap' Rhythm is a Dancer, but Fred refuses, explaining that it would be too weird. The couple is very upset.

THE END !

Epilogue
John Lennon reads the plot from Fred. He likes it, but Rugrats' absence and lyoko-ish tone don't please him.

Retourner vers Fanfiction